What's new

Çay Bahçesi

:lol:
To be fair, your thoughts are close to wahabis :lol:
Anyway, the only cool wahabi that I know is @RazPaK :lol:

To be fair only when I converse with the Indians and that is by design. :lol: I have never bashed Iranians over sectarian reasons like a real wahabbi would do and razpak is only wahabbi by name, if he was a real wahabbi he would be more famed like @Zarvan. :D

Razpak is like my grandmother who is a wahabbi on most days unless she gets invited to some sufi gathering in which case she is a sufi. :P

Just watched Croods yesterday...OMG that was some hilariously silly cartoons!!! A recommendation...I was laughing soo loudly and I think my friend was laughing at me than at the cartoons :ashamed:

croods-main.jpg

To be fair only when I converse with the Indians and that is by design. :lol:
I understand that. Even, some indians turn me into a wahabi when discussing with them. :rofl: Not all of them, though. AUSTERLITZ, Ravi nair are really cool bros.
I have never bashed Iranians over sectarian reasons like a real wahabbi would do and razpak is the wahabbi by name, if he was a real wahabbi he would be more famed like @Zarvan. :D
I have not much the chance to talk with Zarvan. He seems to be very polite, though.

Just watched Croods yesterday...OMG that was some hilariously silly cartoons!!! A recommendation...I was laughing soo loudly and I think my friend was laughing at me than at the cartoons :ashamed:

croods-main.jpg

I don't watch much cartoons, but based on your comment, I got excited to watch it. :lol:
"How to train your dragon" was the best cartoon that I have watched.

I understand that. Even, some indians turn me into a wahabi when discussing with them. :rofl: Not all of them, though. AUSTERLITZ, Ravi nair are really cool bros.

I have not much the chance to talk with Zarvan. He seems to be very polite, though.

Oh yeah those two are cool dudes, austerlitz because he loves history so he looks at things in a historical angle (leaving religion out of it so he doesn't see history of Islam in India as a war between religions but between men with tactics, as it should be) and ravi nair is South Indian living in NZ so he has literally no reason to hate on Muslims or Turks for the matter (who most Indians associate with Islam and hence hate).

Zarvan will politely tell you how your end is near. :lol:

I don't watch much cartoons, but based on your comment, I got excited to watch it.
"How to train your dragon" was the best cartoon that I have watched.
yea how to train your dragon was good ...I still havent watched part 2 though...

He will say something like, sir you end is near sir Islam will not be defeated sir and we will deal with all of you soon sir have your fun while you can sir.
yea how to train your dragon was good ...I still havent watched part 2 though...
Me, too. I just downloaded one version of part 2, but it was low quality, hence I decided not to ruin watching part 2 and did not watch it. :)

Me, too. I just downloaded one version of part 2, but it was low quality, hence I decided not to ruin watching part 2 and did not watch it.
Yea even I got tired of looking for a good version to watch hence havent watched it till date...well you will love croods its crazy funny :rofl:

Yea even I got tired of looking for a good version to watch hence havent watched it till date...well you will love croods its crazy funny :rofl:

:lol: You made me interested in watching croods :D
I will watch it today :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom