What's new

Çay Bahçesi

lolz...he is still the same...I guess its a habit
Well, my work situation isnt getting any better...we wanted to add more data so ordered some "primers" (which I designed- We all design our own primers) and well out of 4 not one worked need to re try again on Monday ...It is days like this when I wish I had some to come home to cry ...but guys now a days are soo mean they wont give a shoulder
buy a human sized doll to cry on?

@Akheilos

Are you malay ?

Btw less you care, more happy you are :D work without stressing yourself too much, otherwise money or degree doesn't worths it.

@Akheilos

Are you malay ?

Btw less you care, more happy you are :D work without stressing yourself too much, otherwise money or degree doesn't worths it.
No I am pure Pakistani....Just that I was brought up on that side of the World and picked up the accent....Some ask me which of my parent is Malay coz they dont believe some "foreigner" can speak with such an accent :rofl:

Curse you? No, i would say 'pass me some too' :D
:partay:

Are you sure you have it ? I thought it came from Balkans.
yea every year in kurban bayram people make this kebab along with other one which u guys dont like :D

:lol: The ban on pork in the ME, came from limited farming capabilities, almost similar reasons for the ban on beef for Hindus.
Other than that, pigs are the cleanest and smartest domestic animal. If you doubt it, go to some big farm, and see yourself how pigs, cows, rams, goats are growing.
:tup:

hope you didn't eat that.. you can do everything but not this..:stop:
dude it's very tasty and good and it's healthy than why u feel bad about it my father , uncles and cousins all eat wild boar meat and it's one of the best meats in the world we use to make a lot of food from it but sadly now slowly those foods are going to be forgotten :)

The old generation are them because they didn't want to waste a part of the animal. But nowadays why would I chew on some balls when can have a nice lean tinder loin :lol:
no thats not true why u dont try it once with alcohol and u will see the reason
for us, it's just normal meal LOL beef, sheep doesn't matter :D

yea thats true brother turkic i was talking about :cheers: :agree: brother we two understand each other well :enjoy:

Anyway @asena_great will find me an exotic Turkmen girl :D or may be I should go to @telkon 's country and kidnap some girl from street :D
lol dont come here or u will be kidnaped by turkmen girls :lol: turkish husband are popular here ofc as well as turkish wife :smitten: :ashamed: :man_in_love:

Last edited:
These Iranian members,except for Abii , are really disgusting. They cannot post a single post without insulting and trolling. I think we need to have a talk with admins about their moderation.

These Iranian members,except for Abii , are really disgusting. They cannot post a single post without insulting and trolling. I think we need to have a talk with admins about their moderation.

I am seeming your anger everywhere.

for us (ppl without sea like central turkey) it is böcük there are land böcük and sea böcük and everything except fish and reptiles or mammalian is böcük :D

:lol: come on bro. Even shrimps and crabs? :lol:

Guys are more lucky in this aspect I think, nobody bats an eye to unmarried guy, but girls who are getting close to middle ages are called "Kız Kurusu"(dried girl, like dried meat) :D

Anyway @asena_great will find me an exotic Turkmen girl :D or may be I should go to @telkon 's country and kidnap some girl from street :D

I don't care about marrying, but my parents already started talking about this, all they say is they want a grandchild :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lmaooo this is the right way of thinking. :enjoy:

Abii only because you and him are in agreement. :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom