What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Guys......

Tomorrow a major Kurdish uprising is expected.

HDP's statement;
""Halkımızı, dünyanın her yerindeki insanlarla birlikte, Kobani ile dayanışmak için 1 Kasım'da sokağa çıkmaya ve demokratik eylemliliği yükseltmeye çağırıyoruz. IŞİD karşıtı küresel eylemi destekleyelim. Kobani için, insanlık için 1 Kasım'da sokağa çıkalım".

KCK's statement;
"Kürdistan'ın dört parçasındaki ve yurtdışındaki halkımızı bu tarihi günde dostlarıyla birlikte Kürt düşmanı politika geliştiren TC sömürgeciliği ve DAIŞ (IŞİD) faşizmine karşı mücadeleyi yükseltmeye çağırıyoruz.

1 Kasım gününde hiçbir insanımızın Kobanê ile birlikte olmanın ve direnişin dışında hiçbir işi olmamalıdır. Bu temelde Kürdistan halkını, Türkiye halklarını, devrimcileri, sosyalistleri, Alevileri, emekçileri, kadınları, gençleri, herkesi bir kez daha Kobanê direnişine katılmaya ve serhıldanları kesintisiz olarak yükseltmeye çağırıyoruz."

Serhıldan means; uprising, rebellion.

Let's wait to see what will happen tomorrow...

Haber : 1 Kasım Kobane günü KCK'dan şok çağrı haberi

Guys......

Tomorrow a major Kurdish uprising is expected.

HDP's statement;
""Halkımızı, dünyanın her yerindeki insanlarla birlikte, Kobani ile dayanışmak için 1 Kasım'da sokağa çıkmaya ve demokratik eylemliliği yükseltmeye çağırıyoruz. IŞİD karşıtı küresel eylemi destekleyelim. Kobani için, insanlık için 1 Kasım'da sokağa çıkalım".

KCK's statement;
"Kürdistan'ın dört parçasındaki ve yurtdışındaki halkımızı bu tarihi günde dostlarıyla birlikte Kürt düşmanı politika geliştiren TC sömürgeciliği ve DAIŞ (IŞİD) faşizmine karşı mücadeleyi yükseltmeye çağırıyoruz.

1 Kasım gününde hiçbir insanımızın Kobanê ile birlikte olmanın ve direnişin dışında hiçbir işi olmamalıdır. Bu temelde Kürdistan halkını, Türkiye halklarını, devrimcileri, sosyalistleri, Alevileri, emekçileri, kadınları, gençleri, herkesi bir kez daha Kobanê direnişine katılmaya ve serhıldanları kesintisiz olarak yükseltmeye çağırıyoruz."

Serhıldan means; uprising, rebellion.

Let's wait to see what will happen tomorrow...

Haber : 1 Kasım Kobane günü KCK'dan şok çağrı haberi
I would say do nothing in South east provinces, let the idiots destroy their own properties and dont pay a penny from Turkish tax payers money afterwards.

I would say do nothing in South east provinces, let the idiots destroy their own properties and dont pay a penny from Turkish tax payers money afterwards.

If south eastern provinces are parts of Turkey. Public order has to be maintained. State should intervene on the illegal protests.

This call for the protests seems more serious then before...i think people will die and PKK will retaliate... we may be looking at the beginning of the end of the peace process.

If south eastern provinces are parts of Turkey. Public order has to be maintained. State should intervene on the illegal protests.

This call for the protests seems more serious then before...i think people will die and PKK will retaliate... we may be looking at the beginning of the end of the peace process.
Sure im also for public order but the evil in me says they dont pay taxes anyway so why should others pay for their savagery.

Lunarlon banned, and i see for the first time 'we know whose account this is'. Going by the swear words and his views, El-turco anyone?

absolutely correct. I saw that some of the recent reforms included longer jail sentence and paying back the damage they caused as a fine. Unfortunately as usual many rats will riot and only a handful will get arrested.

Last edited:
they are not braver they are calculating.. they use that many man are conditioned not to atack any woman even if a woman atacks a man.. so they can stand infront of a man and act like being cool because the chance to get a slap is very less..

most man will not do anything accept saying some words act like cool or agressive to a woman.. but if a man comes out doing the same as a woman than 99% you will have a fight..
bravery and fighting skill are two different things mate, Women are more spiritually stronger than men

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom