What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Some men eat it for increasing their sexual performance. :disagree:

man, you must be really hungry or desperate when you eat such things...
Testicoli.jpg

beef testicles...

man, you must be really hungry or desperate when you eat such things...
Testicoli.jpg

beef testicles...
Some men eat it for increasing their sexual performance. :disagree:
it's not for hunger or sexual performance it's good only when u eat it as kebab with alcoholic drinks i may add some turkmen tradition music you two should try it one day and remember dont try it on yourself go ask an expert to make dinner your u :agree:
:lol:
That's gross, testicle kebab..........YOU MONSTER!!!
lol indeed i am :P

ok now for making u all feel worse i tell ya i also eat sheep intestines kebab :partay: thats damn tasty now curse me as much as u like for make u feel bad :rofl:

Last edited:
it's not for hunger or sexual performance it's good only when u eat it as kebab with alcoholic drinks i may add some turkmen tradition music you two should try it one day and remember dont try it on yourself go ask an expert to make dinner your u :agree:
:lol:

lol indeed i am :P

ok now for making u all feel worse i tell ya i also eat sheep intestines kebab :partay: thats damn tasty now curse me as much as u like for make u feel bad :rofl:
Curse you? No, i would say 'pass me some too' :D

is may be the Octopus, that I tried it in Japanese restaurants

aaaaah :o: you eat böcük I thought just some children eat böcük o_O

hope you didn't eat that.. you can do everything but not this..:stop:

Nah they are pretty open minded but closed dressed. :D

is that a joke? a fake joke? what is the meaning of turban with shaking tits when they are men? if that would be only woman without video let them do it but this is idotic :D

Last edited:
Bro, Farsis also eat it, and call it "Donbalaan" for the reason that I mentioned. I did not know you guys eat it as well. :what:

aaaaah :o: you eat böcük I thought just some children eat böcük o_O
o_O Bro, Octopus is a sea animal(ahtapot) not a böcük.
hope you didn't eat that.. you can do everything but not this..:stop:
:lol: The ban on pork in the ME, came from limited farming capabilities, almost similar reasons for the ban on beef for Hindus.
Other than that, pigs are the cleanest and smartest domestic animal. If you doubt it, go to some big farm, and see yourself how pigs, cows, rams, goats are growing.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom