What's new

Çay Bahçesi

A little sick these days...:sick:

How are you ?

I hope you get well very soon.
I am Fine, just stuffed with research, and life. I just wish for November and December ends sooner, and have a holiday refreshment.

Kasab sucuks are best, not like these fabricated ones, soft spicy and feels really like meat.

Kasap sucuk
fft31_mf464937.Jpe

Half a load of bread, heat inside in the toaster, put pepper paste or acuka, put sucuk, kaşar, beyaz or ezine cheese. put in the toaster, melt butter at each side of bread. mmm.

What is this. looks like a sausage.

Horse meat has less fat, more protein, and a little bit sweet, and also is tender.

:lol:

Unless the meat don't make you sick it means edible, I see nothing wrong in eating horsemeat or any other meat. ;)

jus tagg him and tell him to open the pm between u and the guy
:enjoy:

Half a load of bread, heat inside in the toaster

you need a toaster wich does not make everything together like glue.. toast the bread and put there sudshuk wich is grilled take some tomatoes and onions put there pepper flakes and some salt that is the best :D

I could eat it every day for the rest of my life.. as I was 18 - 22 dunno exactly when I eat sudshuk every day for some month .. but it is expensive :(

Donkey Donkey :)

in germany we fear pig meat and in turkey we fear donky meat :lol:

Unless the meat don't make you sick it means edible, I see nothing wrong in eating horsemeat or any other meat. ;)
:lol: it won't bro. maybe it's even better than beef, but there are some taboos about eating it in most countries.
Comparison of meats in my experience:
Bacon>Lamb>Crab>Beef>Horse>Rabbit>Turkey>Chicken>Octopus>Ram>Pork
The most weird one in the list, is may be the Octopus, that I tried it in Japanese restaurants. @Nihonjin1051 It was really good, in contrast to what I expected.
PS. I forgot to add some sea foods like salmon, tuna, tillapia, ... to the list. The first two are my favorites in sea foods.

perhaps a difficult question, but what is the most popular or top 2 meat in India? I understand beef is a no-no, right?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom