What's new

Çay Bahçesi

:lol: it won't bro. maybe it's even better than beef, but there are some taboos about eating it in most countries.
Comparison of meats in my experience:
Bacon>Lamb>Crab>Beef>Horse>Rabbit>Turkey>Chicken>Octopus>Ram>Pork
The most weird one in the list, is may be the Octopus, that I tried it in Japanese restaurants. @Nihonjin1051 It was really good, in contrast to what I expected.
PS. I forgot to add some sea foods like salmon, tuna, tillapia, ... to the list. The first two are my favorites in sea foods.
no insect experience yet? :enjoy:

Eminönü'nde Sarılan Bir Çift ve Çevredeki İnsanların Düşünceleri - onedio.com

F.cking ignorants, here is the reality of country, A boy and girl is innocently hugging, and they are asking people around if they are irritated, except from few open minded people they all say they are irritated, many of them say they should be fined(by police), they say they are provoking people to attack, they say they should be arrested, they say if it was in my hometown they would get a good beating.

Eminönü'nde Sarılan Bir Çift ve Çevredeki İnsanların Düşünceleri - onedio.com

F.cking ignorants, here is the reality of country, A boy and girl is innocently hugging, and they are asking people around if they are irritated, except from few open minded people they all say they are irritated, many of them say they should be fined(by police), they say they are provoking people to attack, they say they should be arrested, they say if it was in my hometown they would get a good beating.
What answer did they expect by asking +50 village people?

@xenon54

:D Well if you ask her she would still say kill the Atheists etc.

But seriously they are not any better then then parents, there were always some more open minded pious people, excluding them.

i eat all kind of food except cat and dogs and donkeys meat i even eat sheep testicles kebab with strong aragh lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
man, you must be really hungry or desperate when you eat such things...
Testicoli.jpg

beef testicles...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom