What's new

Çay Bahçesi

"Businnessinsider sitesi Ortadoğu’nun en güçlü orduları listesini yayınladı." denmiş.

Ama genel olarak böyle listeler saçmalığın ta kendisi, bunun listesi mi olur?
insan Turkieyyi 1 numara gosteren kaynak kullanir:)

damn it, my freinds didnt even help me when i was being ragged :cray:,
so when me and my friend were caught again, i took my revenge and ran away leaving him in the clutches of my seniors :sarcastic:

I WILL ALWAYS SPEAK THE TRUTH IN ALL FACE OF OPPOSITION
such a kiss *** :lol:

Are you a girl?! :unsure: coz I think the discussion was men "protecting" female :angel:

I can't think of a real man leaving a girl behind and fleeing :no: they might be afraid, but would just try to avoid threat in that case, not leave the girl behind.

Can't say the same about male friends :D its changes depends on your relationship with them :D they may put their life on danger to protect, or say "f.ck it" and run :D

Are you a girl?! coz I think the discussion was men "protecting" female
i am not, why should men protect the female? for that you would need a really honest and brave man, which are very hard to find these days, so it is better if you are prepared, you might wanna join a Karate training center maybe?

my example was just to show how "brave" dudes are, cuz we ha made a group of 7 and said we would help each other if one got caught, the result was not as expected

I can't think of a real man leaving a girl behind and fleeing :no: they might be afraid, but would just try to avoid threat in that case, not leave the girl behind.

Can't say the same about male friends :D its changes depends on your relationship with them :D they may put their life on danger to protect, or say "f.ck it" and run :D
YOU LIE, ALL ANIME WATCHERS ARE COWARDS (INCLUDING ME)

btw dont mind my caps locks, it does not mean i am serious, i am always in a troll mood, so dont mind anything k?

such a kiss ***
whats a kiss *** ?

i am not, why should men protect the female? for that you would need a really honest and brave man, which are very hard to find these days, so it is better if you are prepared, you might wanna join a Karate training center maybe?
I already did join it as a child but my typical Pakistani parents "saved" me from breaking my bones within a few months

Then in masters I joined Archery and now am looking for some broad sword lessons (basically using weapons - sticks and swords over guns) or horseback riding lessons ....

@Jf Thunder I'm afraid of paranormal activities :D but if its an ordinary street brawl and I need to protect myself, I would fight I think, but there is a change to run why not run ? there is a saying 9/10 of manhood is running :D

@Akheilos

Are you gonna defend yourself with horse archery ? :D Akheilos, Great Khan of the Pakistani Horde :D

@Jf Thunder I'm afraid of paranormal activities but if its an ordinary street brawl and I need to protect myself, I would fight I think, but there is a change to run why not run ? there is a saying 9/10 of manhood is running
thats is why i say, MEN ARE COWARDS (INCLUDING ME)

[
My opinion is that you are not obliged to respond every ones posts.
My 2 cents:
An alive nation is proud of her current status, not some imaginary pasts.
If you have nothing to offer in the 21st century, you would more think of some imaginary history to satisfy your ego.
We are an alive nation, but, let other nations to think in the way they want ;) Not Our Business.

In a rational world, you were right.
When talking with middle easterners, you are wrong. They don't consider you as a single independent person, rather consider you as your nation. Also, they are xenophobic and will jump on your fellow countrymen and consider your act as conspiracy of your fellow country men.

OK, I thought you are a kurd, since you were interested in Iranic stuff.
I believe your opinions are very wrong about modern history of Iran. If you can read Farsi language, I can introduce you to some of the best classic books written about the history of Iran. It would be much better than reading from wikipedia which is distorted by trolling of Pan-Iranist Neo-Nazis, and Islamists. Also, take a look at Naser Pour-Pirar and other so called revisionist persian historians about their books on pre-islamic era.

Yes I noticed that also among "Middle Easterners" I don't consider myself Middle Eastern so I can't always understand their intensions. As for my interest in Iranic peoples: It's because they are connected with us historically and we lived side by side for dozens of years. I'm interested in any nations who have historical, ethnical and cultural connections with Turkic peoples

I read the sources about the history of Iran from award winning Western scholars and famous Iranologists. I will also read some sources of Irans history from Azeri authors

my example was just to show how "brave" dudes are, cuz we ha made a group of 7 and said we would help each other if one got caught, the result was not as expected

YOU LIE, ALL ANIME WATCHERS ARE COWARDS (INCLUDING ME)

btw dont mind my caps locks, it does not mean i am serious, i am always in a troll mood, so dont mind anything k?

whats a kiss *** ?

İt's something like a person who is faking, and does flattering :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom