What's new

Çay Bahçesi

freaky looking creature me no likey
Astaghfirullah Khala.
that is the reaper death seal? one does not unlike the Reaper Death Seal
deathgod1.jpg

freaky looking thing
Khala it is a move from Naruto, which summons the Death God, the freaky looking thing is a Shinigami, you can seal anyone's soul permanently with it, it is an almost ultimate technique, but the catch is, at the end of it you die too, your soul i also sealed, but it can be used as a last resort..........

No ! :(

Rise of Nations comes to mind though ! :unsure:
nah thats not what i seek i want something like generals but use moder things :D like s300 or f22 :D
I so agree with that...
:mad:

damn it, my freinds didnt even help me when i was being ragged :cray:,
so when me and my friend were caught again, i took my revenge and ran away leaving him in the clutches of my seniors :sarcastic:
what a cowerd assd kisser ! i never get ragged in my life when i was level 3 in school i beat level 5 students shame on u :angry: do u fear 1 to 1 fights ?? dude when i was level 2 in hight school we once fight in battle which was 30-40 turkmen&azeri fight aginst 500-600 none turk we didn't run we fight and we beat them :angry: what u say really make me angery trully will wont u protect any girls if u see them in trouble ?? :angry: are u fear that much ?? i dont fcking understand :angry:

so it is better if you are prepared, you might wanna join a Karate training center maybe?
:hitwall::hitwall:
what chance she have against other man even with karate

i am not, why should men protect the female?
you are a shame to man kind ! :mad: :hitwall:

thats is why i say, MEN ARE COWARDS (INCLUDING ME)
u said this on your own behalf

Pepper spray, that shock thingy, a little knife, aren't these do the work ? I think a stick wouldn't be too helpful compared to these, especially if they are crowded and have knifes etc.
dude knife is dangerus and if other guy take it from he can use it against u best thing to do when u see man with knife is to grabe a stone and throw it to his head than charge against him instantly try to get the knife away once it's dont fckem so he will never think about attaking u agian

As a person who has literally read numerous books about Iranian history, I can tell you that it's really messed up. Also, being western scholar does not make them reliable. In fact, each iranologists work is funded by some agency(By oil companies, foreign ministries, and such), and they obviously follow their agenda. I suggest you comparing Russian and Western sources in this regard. They have had some different agendas, which is perfectly reflected in their works. It's far from being a ture academic work. My most important suggestion for you is reading from multiple sources of different origin then compare them, specially about Iranian, and Middle Eastern history.

Also, the awful problem is that as you go further in pre-islamic history, what they say becomes based on speculations not actual documents. As an example, Diakonoff, who is the most famous scholar of Medes, in the introduction of his book about Medes, says that we almost have not any documents about Medes, but I think that bluh bluh bluh. Basically, just speculations. On a non-sense basis. Also, as another example, they claim every place in Iran as an Atashgah(fire temple), while I have visited multiple number of them and many of them looked anything but an Atashgah!!!

The truth is that, Iranian history books are really messed up. Just be careful when read them, and keep in mind that those western scholars are not trustworthy either.

If we see the things like you see it then every scholar and autor has an agenda also Azeri authors. Western scholars are the only ones who are unbiased on their works unlike Pan-Turkists or Pan-Iranists who try to see the subjects with pro Pan Turkic/Arabic/Iranist eyes. That's really the truth. Western authors are the only ones who can be trusted as they are more educated and unbiased unlike Middle Eastern scholars. At least that's how I see it.

wont u protect any girls if u see them in troubl

depends on wich race they are :D or in wich kind of mood I am..

Lazy sleepy mood no chance..
hungry mood .. I eat them up
agressiv (mostly when I am hungry) I'm in for advantures :D
I had eat a tons of delicios things.. I am changing to lazy sleepy mode..
in hurry.. maybe not
they make somthing that I hate.. go go go..

YOU LIE, ALL ANIME WATCHERS ARE COWARDS (INCLUDING ME)

no I am like naruto.. no coward ;D

At least that's how I see it

most western dont go behind major propaganda or it takes years after propaganda finished to say some kind of truth.. I dont see them any more better or lesser than ours

depends on wich race they are :D or in wich kind of mood I am..
Lazy sleepy mood no chance..
hungry mood .. I eat them up
agressiv (mostly when I am hungry) I'm in for advantures :D
I had eat a tons of delicios things.. I am changing to lazy sleepy mode..
in hurry.. maybe not
they make somthing that I hate.. go go go.
$hit i didnt think about this part ! :D

guys ohh sry if im in hurry i may not help the girl :meeting:

depends on wich race they are :D
ofc :lol: :agree:

guys ohh sry if im in hurry i may not help the girl

if I am on hurry I dont see anything accept my goal.. and I blame everyone when somethings is not right. :D

eg. where are the keys.. I hade given them to you.. where are they!? some time later Oh I have them
the documents where are the damn docoments.. didn't you take them? oh I forgot them in ... :D

If we see the things like you see it then every scholar and autor has an agenda also Azeri authors.
Of course every single author, who receives funding, is biased, not only in history, in every major of social sciences, it is a need to have such approach. What I said, is a well known fact bro, and it is what you will typically hear from any person with rigorous studies in such subjects ;) Here comes the reason that reading and understanding such subjects are not as easy as people think of. Otherwise, these sciences were just like reading newspaper.
Western scholars are the only ones who are unbiased on their works unlike Pan-Turkists or Pan-Iranists who try to see the subjects with pro Pan Turkic/Arabic/Iranist eyes. That's really the truth. Western authors are the only ones who can be trusted as they are more educated and unbiased unlike Middle Eastern scholars. At least that's how I see it.
NO WAY!!! Western scholars are the most biased ones, their difference with ME scholars is that they are smart enough not to openly expose their agendas unlike ME scholars. Maybe, because they are more experienced.
The funny point is that what westerners write for every nation is specifically biassed for the readers of that nation. Basically, they know their audience and exactly adjust what they wanna say for the specific audience. You can see this approach in their media as well. If you can understand Farsi in some extent, I highly suggest you to read and compare BBC Azeri, and BBC Persian as an example. While BBC Azeri was more talking about turkish help to kurds in Ayn Al Arab by providing hospitals and such stuff, BBCPersian was condemning Turkey on a 24/7 basis. The reason is clear, Know your audience, and write in harmony with what they are supposed to hear.

Last edited:
@asena_great

Dash atmak :D my grandad's favourite activity :D whenever he's angry he immediately looks for stone, he almost killed several people once :D

that remind me of my mother inmy youth:

my mother loved to throw telik.. whenever she got angry she threw her tellik to us.. one time she got my brothers nose to bleed and when she had a oxlava or the metal or plastic stick from sübürge then run away :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom