What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@Akheilos

Tactics :D use dual wield, keep them in distance with knife, and use pepper spray with other hand :D

Skyrim-Diary-Going-for-a-BioShock-Playthrough-2.jpg

skyrim. i hated that game LOL

@asena_great

Dash atmak :D my grandad's favourite activity :D whenever he's angry he immediately looks for stone, he almost killed several people once :D

same here. my grandfather once killed a sheep with a stone because stupid animal went wrong way. my grandpa got angry, threw stone. that was pure headshot LOL and once he made a headshot on my elder brother. bro survived it with concussion :D seems perfect use of arrows and stones is in our blood

@rmi5

Not fake made-up "kobani" but Ayn al Arab.

In fact, everyone should be careful about using proper names. If you go with the way of those kurds, then you have to call Qoşaçay as "miyanduav", Sulduz as "nexede" or Tikan Tepe as "tekab".

Last edited:
:blink:

none Turk can include cockroaches, right? :p:
ok let me tell the story when i was level 2 hight school boy gov take all the kids in that level an gather them in big high school to teach them how to use gas mask and fire Fire extinguisher in that time there were more than 1000 kids in the yard i have cousin with blonde Straight hair and one of those non turks wanted to touch his hair that start big problem and army officer lose control over the kids we exchange heavy insult than the teachers decide to cancel the training the let our school to leave the yard but when we were leaving we told them we are waiting for them in four-way road and teachers begain to call for police about half on hour they let our enemy school to leave the yard in the yard when we exchanging the insult we thoght they are 4 different high school in turns out we were wrong and their number is several time is larger than us (i may mistaking about the number but they were 5 or 7 time larger than our number ) non turks from our hight school begain to run and we threaded them tomorrow in high school they will pay for their actions than the fight begain and we beat half of their mens the rest run like herd of goats while shouting savage turks , donkey turks !

this incident famously known in my town and happend so many years ago

@rmi5

Not fake made-up "kobani" but Ayn al Arab.

In fact, everyone should be careful about using proper names. If you go with the way of those kurds, then you have to call Qoşaçay as "miyanduav", Sulduz as "nexede", Tikan Tepe as "tekab" in west Azerbaijan province. You talk about "knowing your enemies", so know your enemy, those animals are number one enemy of Turks in that area if history has shown us anything.

That's exactly right. I, myself, mostly use Ayn Al Arab, and recommend other to do so as well. This time was an exception.

PS. I fixed it.

after torchlight 1&2, many many diablos, baldur's gate etc. skyrim was like returning to preschool LOL controls were shit, inventory fucked-up, skillset is so lousy :sick:

the best was Diablo II with Zy- El Mod google zy el I cannot post graphic content because any gryphic content results in immediatly ban :D

What have I done :( I got so lazy I forgot about time, I realized exams are next week and I might have already failed in two classes because I didn't went most of time :(

I have no hope of finishing in 4 years anyway, hopefully not 6.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom