What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I shared it allready in other thread but screw it i will share it again, i allready seen it before but everytime i watch it i get tears in my eyes, definately worth to see how couragous Turkish women are, how wounded men are returning to the front and how we saved our country.

Is that really Erdogans handwriting? :o:

12.jpg

What have I done :( I got so lazy I forgot about time, I realized exams are next week and I might have already failed in two classes because I didn't went most of time :(

I have no hope of finishing in 4 years anyway, hopefully not 6.
how old are you and in which year are you?

no I am like naruto.. no coward ;D
i can see that

what a cowerd assd kisser ! i never get ragged in my life when i was level 3 in school i beat level 5 students shame on u do u fear 1 to 1 fights ?? dude when i was level 2 in hight school we once fight in battle which was 30-40 turkmen&azeri fight aginst 500-600 none turk we didn't run we fight and we beat them what u say really make me angery trully will wont u protect any girls if u see them in trouble ?? are u fear that much ?? i dont fcking understand
unfortunately, i was alone and they were 7, and no i cant and dont fight, i avoid brawls, so i dont get into random fights, i am not sure i would help a girl who is in trouble, depends on the kind of trouble, if its serious i might just call the police maybe?

what chance she have against other man even with karate
trust me sir, women might be more braver than us

you are a shame to man kind !
i was trying to say that men today are mostly two faced liars, so they cant be trusted.

u said this on your own behalf
nopes, i have seen many more around me

I have good ideas about an anime mostly religion stuff mixed with fightings :D

second one would be somethings about djinn :D
oh wow, lollzzzzzz

Last edited:
Well guys I need some help, we have a PES tournament with workmates in a couple of hours and I need a devastating tactics... I am an average player and use Real Madrid ...Any help would be appreciated :D

trust me sir, women might be more braver than us

they are not braver they are calculating.. they use that many man are conditioned not to atack any woman even if a woman atacks a man.. so they can stand infront of a man and act like being cool because the chance to get a slap is very less..

most man will not do anything accept saying some words act like cool or agressive to a woman.. but if a man comes out doing the same as a woman than 99% you will have a fight..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom