What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@Jf Thunder I'm afraid of paranormal activities :D but if its an ordinary street brawl and I need to protect myself, I would fight I think, but there is a change to run why not run ? there is a saying 9/10 of manhood is running :D

@Akheilos

Are you gonna defend yourself with horse archery ? :D Akheilos, Great Khan of the Pakistani Horde :D
She knows how to use "Reaper Death Seal"

İt's something like a person who is faking, and does flattering :lol:
not flattering, telling the truth about super duper men :)

@Jf Thunder

You should now where to fight and where to run, nobody is willing to get themselves killed or crippled in a goddamn "Why you looking at me ?" brawl :D streets are full of retards, you say why are you honking its still red in traffic lights and pew pew you are dead :D

@Akheilos

Are you gonna defend yourself with horse archery ? :D Akheilos, Great Khan of the Pakistani Horde :D
Well, You arent always carrying a gun but if you can fight with things...wood, umbrella (I always carry one) why not ;)

Horse archery was my interest like karate....I try to do all what I am interested in...lately it is broad sword fighting and horseback riding but horese back riding is soo expensive :( Need a rich husband for this purpose :p:

Well, You arent always carrying a gun but if you can fight with things...wood, umbrella (I always carry one) why not ;)

Horse archery was my interest like karate....I try to do all what I am interested in...lately it is broad sword fighting and horseback riding but horese back riding is soo expensive :( Need a rich husband for this purpose :p:

Pepper spray, that shock thingy, a little knife, aren't these do the work ? I think a stick wouldn't be too helpful compared to these, especially if they are crowded and have knifes etc.

I'm also interested in horse archery(But first gonna start with archery, after I graduate), then we can form a new Hunnic horde together and invade Europe 8-)

@Jf Thunder

You should now where to fight and where to run, nobody is willing to get themselves killed or crippled in a goddamn "Why you looking at me ?" brawl :D streets are full of retards, you say why are you honking its still red in traffic lights and pew pew you are dead :D
bro, i dont go out of my house much, so dont get into brawls, on my way back from Uni i sleep in the bus, so no brawl, when going to Uni i still sleep on the bus so no brawls, in free times all my friends run of home so i sit and read so no brawls, and when i am surrounded by my friends i get greatly insulted without giving a reply so no brawls.

conclusion : i avoid brawls

learn how to use a sword at least?

even better "Reaper Death Seal"

Pepper spray, that shock thingy, a little knife, aren't these do the work ? I think a stick wouldn't be too helpful compared to these, especially if they are crowded and have knifes etc.
bro, the situation you described i doubt even a dude (of today) would help or fight back, this only happens in movies, so one should be prepared always

Pepper spray, that shock thingy, a little knife, aren't these do the work ?
Lets see

Pepper spray,
Well how can you spray all if

they are crowded and have knifes etc.

that shock thingy,
Needs to recharge after each attack...wont work if there is a crowd

a little knife,
Broad sword or stick would be helpful

epic_stick_fight_3_by_jayjay12344-d68rc2t.gif

[

Yes I noticed that also among "Middle Easterners" I don't consider myself Middle Eastern so I can't always understand their intensions. As for my interest in Iranic peoples: It's because they are connected with us historically and we lived side by side for dozens of years. I'm interested in any nations who have historical, ethnical and cultural connections with Turkic peoples

I read the sources about the history of Iran from award winning Western scholars and famous Iranologists. I will also read some sources of Irans history from Azeri authors

As a person who has literally read numerous books about Iranian history, I can tell you that it's really messed up. Also, being western scholar does not make them reliable. In fact, each iranologists work is funded by some agency(By oil companies, foreign ministries, and such), and they obviously follow their agenda. I suggest you comparing Russian and Western sources in this regard. They have had some different agendas, which is perfectly reflected in their works. It's far from being a ture academic work. My most important suggestion for you is reading from multiple sources of different origin then compare them, specially about Iranian, and Middle Eastern history.

Also, the awful problem is that as you go further in pre-islamic history, what they say becomes based on speculations not actual documents. As an example, Diakonoff, who is the most famous scholar of Medes, in the introduction of his book about Medes, says that we almost have not any documents about Medes, but I think that bluh bluh bluh. Basically, just speculations. On a non-sense basis. Also, as another example, they claim every place in Iran as an Atashgah(fire temple), while I have visited multiple number of them and many of them looked anything but an Atashgah!!!

The truth is that, Iranian history books are really messed up. Just be careful when read them, and keep in mind that those western scholars are not trustworthy either.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom