What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Is that the literal latin translation of the letters he had written with the Arabic script? Since my Arabic reading is sloppy. of course I know the correct Turkish sentence, the confusion is just the literal converting of Arabic letters to latin one.

Which c&c?
Yes, that is how you write it in latin script. My Turkish is also not perfect. How come your Turkish is off?

@asena_great

Are foreign games being sold in Iran ? or full time pirating ? :D I only bought one original game so far, Guild Wars 2 and I can't play it properly because goddamn dorm connection. Next game I'm gonna buy original is M&B Bannerlord, because its a Turkish game :police:

@asena_great

Are foreign games being sold in Iran ? or full time pirating ? :D I only bought one original game so far, Guild Wars 2 and I can't play it properly because goddamn dorm connection. Next game I'm gonna buy original is M&B Bannerlord, because its a Turkish game :police:
there were no "original game" never ever existed ! :lol: all the games are sold with the price of 1 dollar ! :D and thats awosome :rofl:

Yes, that is how you write it in latin script. My Turkish is also not perfect. How come your Turkish is off?
Mate, i know the correct sentence is 'Turkce biliyorum ama yazamiyorum'. The sentence i wrote was an attempt of literal translation of the Arabic script into Latin script. Since my Arabic reading is so so, i couldnt translate all those Arabic letters to latin script well. anyway in the end i understood what he wrote, hence i wrote it in English to confirm.

Who plays counterstrike on steam?

WjbFBRU.png
I used to play the old counter strike. Is that the one they have on steam? Is it free?

0000000132.1920x1080.png

0000002538.600x338.jpg

there were no "original game" never ever existed ! :lol: all the games are sold with the price of 1 dollar ! :D and thats awosome :rofl:

It was same here :D but after internet got better, many people started downloading instead of buying cd from pirates :D

@Nihonjin1051

Is big thighs a trend in Japan now ? if so does it have a name ? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sinan

In facebook? Is people able to see who views their profile by default?
teach me how to do that, i wanna see who views my profile

@Akheilos, nothing new :D just lazily laying and watching anime.

Unlike you serious people, I have no career ambitions :D
OMG, ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OTAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you watch fairy tail?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom