What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Who plays counterstrike on steam?

WjbFBRU.png

Last edited:
That is right :)

But as for corrections:

"Turkce biliyorum ama yazamiyorum"
Is that the literal latin translation of the letters he had written with the Arabic script? Since my Arabic reading is sloppy. of course I know the correct Turkish sentence, the confusion is just the literal converting of Arabic letters to latin one.

just mw3 and command and conquer.
Which c&c?

one of best games ever specially dawn of war 1.:cheers:
i share common thought with u dark crusade and soulstorm was BS they lake of story and character and campine was easy as abc among all dawn of war series i only approval of dawn of war 1 :cheers:

i start playing video game even before i start to go to school maybe thousand game i have finished i finished resident evil 2 and 3 when i was 8-9 years old kid i learn english by games yet dawn of war 1 was one of the few games i couldn't finish :ashamed: i stop at the last 3 mission where i should fight that chaos lord bale :ashamed:

Last edited:
i share common thought with u dark crusade and soulstorm was BS they lake of story and character and campine was easy as abc among all dawn of war series i only approval of dawn of war 1 :cheers:

i start playing video game even before i start to go to school maybe thousand game i have finished i finished resident evil 2 and 3 when i was 8-9 years old kid i learn english by games yet dawn of war 1 was one of the few games i couldn't finish :ashamed: i stop at the last 3 mission where i should fight that chose lord bale :ashamed:
same story for me. strated with IGI and Beach Head 2000 :lol:.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom