What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Question for you Turks, about a week ago some Indian who thinks he is Russian said that Turkish Khans used to give their Princess's to the Tsar in marriage. I did not know enough about this to say otherwise but how true is said statement?

Yes, and they gave their daughter to Tatar Khans. Stratch a Rus, you find a Tatar. Stratch a Tatar, you find a Mongol.

@rmi5

There are things that Turks dont learn in their families, or in the school.

- Such as Persian fascism, (some Islamists idolize Khomeini, while despising Ataturk) some thinking Iran is an ideal example for Turks.

- until they go to military service, they dont realize Turk-Kurd clashes.

- unless they go to Europe, they dont face fascism from Europeans. And when they face fascism from Europeans, they become ultra Islamists.

- Turks dont protect their Hanafi or Alevi schools, got infiltrated by Kurdish Shafi school under guise of Gulen or Nur movement, and Arabic Salafi school or Iranian influenced Jafari school.

You are new to Turkish society. This is our sinking ship.

Persians aren't facists , real persians are too poor to realize whether ataturk is something to eat or to wear , the guys you met are probably persianized turks of iran anyway.

Persians aren't facists , real persians are too poor to realize whether ataturk is something to eat or to wear , the guys you met are probably persianized turks of iran anyway.

Some T.C. Citizens think Khomeini is better than Ataturk. Nothing to do with Persians.

:rofl: thats new!

No its not hes been around for a while called general something lol.

Did he drink a Red Bull?

Idk these people make up shit when it suits them I guess but I didn't know much about the history of Turks in the Russian empire to say something.

Yes, and they gave their daughter to Tatar Khans. Stratch a Rus, you find a Tatar. Stratch a Tatar, you find a Mongol.

I have heard of the saying scratch a Turk and find a Circassian before but not the ones you mentioned. I was going to tag atatwolf in that thread but didn't want to start a war. :lol:

@rmi5

There are things that Turks dont learn in their families, or in the school.

1- Such as Persian fascism, (some Islamists idolize Khomeini, while despising Ataturk) some thinking Iran is an ideal example for Turks.

2- until they go to military service, they dont realize Turk-Kurd clashes.

3- unless they go to Europe, they dont face fascism from Europeans. And when they face fascism from Europeans, they become ultra Islamists.

4- Turks dont protect their Hanafi or Alevi schools, got infiltrated by Kurdish Shafi school under guise of Gulen or Nur movement, and Arabic Salafi school or Iranian influenced Jafari school.

You are new to Turkish society. This is our sinking ship.

I did not know these points at all. After hanging out with you guys in this forum, I did suspected about your first and third points, but I did not know how much is it spread among you guys. About your first point, I don't understand why your islamists can sympathize with with Khomeini, who has insulted Omar and other caliphs in his books and was also a mass-murderer dictator. About Persian fascism, it's a well-stablished fact and even almost all arabs know it, so I don't know why some turks don't know about it. I have even had arab friends who were from north africa and they were sympathizing with us as victims of Persian fascism. So, I automatically assumed that all of you guys should know about it as well. About your 4th point, Shiism(Jafari twelvers) is unfortunately polluted by Qom, and the farsi shiism. In traditional shiism, there is no concepts such as creating mullah government with the name of islam, and it is considered as Bid'a and kufr if you try to do so before Imam Mahdi comes back. But, farsis have polluted shiism in Qom, with their BS.

I have heard of the saying scratch a Turk and find a Circassian before but not the ones you mentioned. I was going to tag atatwolf in that thread but didn't want to start a war. :lol:

In Turkey, ethnic make-up of the society is difficult to comprehend. Most families are Turk somewhat, but with degrees having members from other communities Kurd, Arab, Albanian, Bosniak, Laz, Circassian etc...

In Turkey, ethnic make-up of the society is difficult to comprehend. Most families are Turk somewhat, but with degrees having members from other communities Kurd, Arab, Albanian, Bosniak, Laz, Circassian etc...

This much even I know, I have a Turkish friend who is actually of Greek ancestry as well. :D

I did not know these points at all. After hanging out with you guys in this forum, I did suspected about your first and third points, but I did not know how much is it spread among you guys. About your first point, I don't understand why your islamists can sympathize with with Khomeini, who has insulted Omar and other caliphs in his books and was also a mass-murderer dictator. About Persian fascism, it's a well-stablished fact and even almost all arabs know it, so I don't know why some turks don't know about it. I have even had arab friends who were from north africa and they were sympathizing with us as victims of Persian fascism. So, I automatically assumed that all of you guys should know about it as well. About your 4th point, Shiism(Jafari twelvers) is unfortunately polluted by Qom, and the farsi shiism. In traditional shiism, there is no concepts such as creating mullah government with the name of islam, and it is considered as Bid'a and kufr if you try to do so before Imam Mahdi comes back. But, farsis have polluted shiism in Qom, with their BS.

Watch

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom