What's new

Çay Bahçesi

i thought asena was that israeli girl , with double account , now i realize why

In Turkey, ethnic make-up of the society is difficult to comprehend. Most families are Turk somewhat, but with degrees having members from other communities Kurd, Arab, Albanian, Bosniak, Laz, Circassian etc...
so are there no pure Turks?! :unsure:

I am overdozing on Cadbury dairy milk :cheesy::wub:

so are there no pure Turks?! :unsure:

I am overdozing on Cadbury dairy milk :cheesy::wub:

No race is pure, Auntie ;)
I have met turks with Italian, Bosniak, Circassian ancestry as well. ottoman Empire was a multi national big empire, hence many people are of mixed heritage.

@otriz ,you are somehow right with doubts on fully indigenous civilian helicopter, since there has been an agreement with AW and TAI to establish A139 simulation/training center in Ankara. Most probably our indigenous helicopter will have similiraties or same avionics/flight systems.
But about looking of helicopter, its kinda hard to develop something you call as "ozgun" ,if you look at ships,all of them has tendency to one similiar shape, while what you call "ozgun" remains something to be extra ordinary like DDG1000 and LCSs , Jet fighters or turborop planes for military/ civilian purposes also have tendency, its like fashion that people follow, once designs appear, they will adopt similiarities and curves of a craft to be used in new one,also this isnt protected by patent rights (mostly) . To make "ozgun ",you need to come with a Kamov kind helo,or Chinehook ,or x-2 of skorsky.

So when a vehicle is decided to be designed, they will look at similar purpose vehicles to find an optimized sizes for requirements. Then look at design of those base designs,and develop one conceptual design, curves and austhetics, place some major mechanics into . then they move to deeper of details by making circles between concept and mechanics.
TAI also produces AW139 fuselages and there was also the utility helicopter tender which the AW-149(also similar) lost.And i read a article abaut a review with the AgustaWestland representative of Turkey who said that they look in to this project(i will try to find the article).But as you said helicopter designs tend to look similar and looks like that is the case here.But apart from the design,i guess what matters that it belongs to us.

No race is pure, Auntie ;)
I have met turks with Italian, Bosniak, Circassian ancestry as well. ottoman Empire was a multi national big empire, hence many people are of mixed heritage.
I get that uncle but was just wondering how a pure one would look like...curiosity :ashamed:

I get that uncle but was just wondering how a pure one would look like...curiosity :ashamed:

abdul-rashid-dostum-042602jpg-8d3a0725631c1a36.jpg

Mythologically, only Adam was from pure race of himself. Rest of us have mixed heritages :lol:
The most pure human, IMO:
i5wwau.jpg

I have heard of the saying scratch a Turk and find a Circassian before but not the ones you mentioned. I was going to tag atatwolf in that thread but didn't want to start a war. :lol:

that would be very big fallacy. circassians as an ethnic group are obsessed with racial purity. children of those who married non-circassians/caucasians are labeled as "half-breed", "tainted blood" etc.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom