What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Funny how a well known provocative troll like you who was banned dozens of times talks about my so called trolling. The only thing you do is to play the offended one although it is actually you who continues to insult people just because they don't share your opinion. Some advice from me: Learn to accept the opinion of others and grow balls not be sich a drama queen.
When I got banned dozen times? mention them. Are you always talking from your ***?
Anyway, other turkish members, such as @asena_great have also seen our discussion and they endorsed my points. So, have the courtesy to see the reality. It's interesting for me that how much stubborn a moron like you can be. stop keeping my Alerts busy with your BS quoting.

When I got banned dozen times? mention them. Are you always talking from your ***?
Anyway, other turkish members, such as @asena_great have also seen our discussion and they endorsed my points. So, have the courtesy to see the reality. It's interesting for me that how much stubborn a moron like you can be. stop keeping my Alerts busy with your BS quoting.

Sorry you were banned so many times, I didn't count all of them. I don't care if other Turkish members support your view. Good for you if you can sleep better with it. You are also keeping my alerts busy with your butthurt qouting. The only thing which is remarkable about your posts is your BS saying all the time.

:blink: oh again I confused you with uncle @T-123456 I was gonna say I am as old as your daughter then I was like no wait this is the wrong uncle :p:
:lol: Yeah, @T-123456 is the senior uncle, I am almost in the same age as you :D @xenon54 is almost in the same age as us. We are a bit younger than @Sinan , and @asena_great is our younger nephew :D

you both should calm down and drink a tea:disagree:
I am not into the discussion with him. He needs to learn not to open threads solely to troll and insult others, and needs to learn how to discuss in an honorable way, not by using personal attacks, and stop playing smart alec.

@rmi5

There are things that Turks dont learn in their families, or in the school.

- Such as Persian fascism, (some Islamists idolize Khomeini, while despising Ataturk) some thinking Iran is an ideal example for Turks.

- until they go to military service, they dont realize Turk-Kurd clashes.

- unless they go to Europe, they dont face fascism from Europeans. And when they face fascism from Europeans, they become ultra Islamists.

- Turks dont protect their Hanafi or Alevi schools, got infiltrated by Kurdish Shafi school under guise of Gulen or Nur movement, and Arabic Salafi school or Iranian influenced Jafari school.

You are new to Turkish society. This is our sinking ship.

Question for you Turks, about a week ago some Indian who thinks he is Russian said that Turkish Khans used to give their Princess's to the Tsar in marriage. I did not know enough about this to say otherwise but how true is said statement?

- unless they go to Europe, they dont face fascism from Europeans. And when they face fascism from Europeans, they become ultra Islamists.
-I beg to differ on this one....All the Turks I have seen in Europe - nice people but none are ultra Islamists (at least none from the current generation and def none from the future generation) those who come with families may be a little bent towards Islamists but that is thanks to their parents being overprotective and not exposing them enough hence them only learning stuff of the previous generations

- Turks dont protect their Hanafi or Alevi schools,
- This I agree with not a single Turk I know protects any school be it Hanafi or Alevi or anything else!

But then again I cant speak for the whole community

Indian who thinks he is Russian
:rofl: thats new!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom