What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Küçük müçük değil. Akpliler yüzünden cumhuriyetin tüm birikimleri satıldı, ülkenin doğusu elden gitti. Ahlak bozuldu, işyerleri borca girdi. İnsanlar intihar ediyor.

Artık tepkisiz kalma zamanı çoktan geçti.
tamam tamam. Siyaset threade bunlari yaz.

Abi savunma sanayi açısından önemli bişeyi tv'de görüyorum burda sizlerle siyasetin yasak olduğu bu başlıkta paylaşıyorum adam bana sövmeye başlıyo. Böyle şey olmaz arkadaş...

Ben sana değil, senin partine sövdüm. Kafanı kaldır da bir bak gör ülkedeki rezaleti.

Abi savunma sanayi açısından önemli bişeyi tv'de görüyorum burda sizlerle siyasetin yasak olduğu bu başlıkta paylaşıyorum adam bana sövmeye başlıyo. Böyle şey olmaz arkadaş...
Onuda general turkish defence threade yaz.

@xxxKULxxx @Alienoz_TR

How about I open a pm so you guys can talk it out.

Lets make everyone happy. Alienoz can right his comments in english in the Turkish Politics thread and kul can right the news in english in the general turkish defence forum thread.

@xxxKULxxx @Alienoz_TR

Lets make everyone happy. Alienoz can right his comments in english in the Turkish Politics thread and kul can right the news in english in the general turkish defence forum thread.

If he wants , i'll be happy to talk.

Polisin emniyeti beceremiyor, sokak ortasında hdplilerle ben uğraşmak zorunmak zorunda kalıyorum. Bu mu sizin istediğiniz ülke... İstanbul dan bahsediyorum...

@xxxKULxxx @Alienoz_TR

Ya arkadaş ben bu forumda siyasete girmeknistemiyorum. Bana söven bi herifle hiç girmem bu muhabbetlere... Bişe paylaşıyoruz küfür yiyoruz... Yeter

Ya arkadaş ben bu forumda siyasete girmeknistemiyorum. Bana söven bi herifle hiç girmem bu muhabbetlere... Bişe paylaşıyoruz küfür yiyoruz... Yeter

Konuşmak istemiyorsan konuşma. Sana cevap yazmadım.

resim 6-8 yy.dan kalma. moğolistan'daki munget hisaa bölgesinden. kıpçak saçları da uzun. avrupa'daki kıpçak balballarının çoğunda uzun saçlı olarak betimlenmişler. şimdi, moğol dediklerin dünkü çocuklar :D yani ilk başta kamag moğol olan, günümüzde halha moğolları olarak bilinenlerin etnogenezi türkleri bu şekilde etkileyecek kadar eski değil. benim bahsettiğim taştık m.ö.2 yüzyıla kadar gidiyor.

View attachment 47575

yukarıdaki gömüt maskesi 3. yy taştık kültürüne ait. görüldüğü gibi saçlar yukarıda bir tutam gerisi komple kazınmış. taştık'ın öncüsü olan tagar kültürünün zamandaşı durumundaki pazırık kültüründeki mumyaların bazılarında da yine ya tepede ya da ensede saç bırakma görülüyor.

noin ula'daki hun aristokrasisine ait duvar resmi ve gömütlerdeki tiplerin saçları hep uzun. dediğim gibi ikisinin etki alanları farklı. biri kuzeydeki halkları etkilerken,diğeri çin sınırındaki halkları etkilemiş.

sanırım targon'un mesajına yazdığım cevaptaki kafatasını kastediyorsun. günümüzden bir kırgız:

View attachment 47578

adamın gözleri masmavi amk :D

Evet o kafatasından bahsediyorum. Genetikde o kafatası tipindeki insanların kırgızların ataları oldugunu dogruluyor zaten.. yalnız o yüzdeki siyah çizgiler dögme mi ? yoksa savaş süsü gibi bir şey mi ?
BoqgGG)

Last edited:
Honestly I thought xxxkuls post was okay. it doesn't go into politics its just information on what the current prime minister said nothing more nothing less. With that being said someone can get mad because they dont like the government and thats fine but I think something like that which is going into details should be said in the politics thread.

Lets not ruin the thread for everyone so anyone using insults will get a short thread ban. Lets just drop the issue here and move on with our lives.

Honestly I thought xxxkuls post was okay. it doesn't go into politics its just information on what the current prime minister said nothing more nothing less. With that being said someone can get mad because they dont like the government and thats fine but I think something like that should be said in the politics thread.

Lets not ruin the thread for everyone so anyone using insults will get a short thread ban. Lets just drop the issue here and move on with our lives.

If you dont touch the dirt, it is easy to move on with your life. But in the streets things are not nice. Just to remind you. I dunno how old you guys are, but i can say i have been in this mess since my school times. Thats a long time to keep sanity in this violence.

@Charon 2 I don't know why you bash Turks in favor of Iranians.
Anyway, the Farsi mod has chickened out and banned me in the other thread that you have quoted me.
About Qajars, you have said a lot of non-sense stuff, and you have questioned them about economy. FYI, in contrast to Pahlavis or mullahs who enjoyed pumping of 100 billion dollars of oil money each year into their economy, they did not have such money. Also, their empire had even below 10 million population and they could not collect much tax either. Also, they needed to pay fines as a result of war with Russians, and GB and Russia were constantly invade them and they needed to spend a lot of money in each war. Yet, they could promote production in such way that the first industrial factories of the history of Iran was built, and also the agricultural production increased a lot in such a way that its production in many agricultural products such as tobacco, fruits, ... was close to Ottoman empire which was many times bigger and more populace than Qajar empire. You can compare it with Pahlavis who destroyed the agricultural products exporting Iran to a country that had food only for 90 days of a year and needed to import for the rest of the year. Still, after a century, Iran is not self-sufficient in agricultural section, and needs to import a lot of main agricultural products.
About the constitution it was and still is the most modern declaration of civil rights, and governing a country, which is not even in the same league with military dictatorship of pahlavis or the north korean pre-medieval era laws of mullahs. Yet, people were much more happy since they were treated like human beings and not like bunch of crap who their women are harassed daily by religious police for showing one inch of their hair, or are killed in tens of thousands as political prisoners or ...
If you cannot distinguish the difference, I cannot help you much. since haters gonna hate, no matter of what you say.

Could you please tell me where I bashed Turks? I opened a thread about the Qajar dynasty and I told my opinion about them. That's all. I'm a Turk but not a Turkish nationalist sorry and I will also criticize any dynasties or empires don't matter if Turkic or not. I'm sorry for you that you were banned in the thread but you don't see this subject objectively because you're probably a Qajar descendant yourself and thus you don't like it when the Qajar dynasty is seen as one of the weakest dynasties that ruled over Iran. The Consituitional Revolution itself was opposed by the Qajars but the population revolted and Naser-Al-Din Shah Qajar was assasinated.

I already told you my opinion about the racist perso-centric policy of the Pahlavi. They were also an absolute monarchy anyway. I'm not in favor of Pahlavis and I also know about the backward and stone age Mullah regime in Iran. And yes if we compare the Qajars, Pahlavis and Mullahs, the Mullahs are the worst thing that could happen to Iran.

Oh and how the Qajars got the crown is also quite disgusting to read:

In 1779 following the death of Karim Khan of the Zand dynasty, Mohammad Khan Qajar, the leader of the Qajars, set out to reunify Iran. Mohammad Khan was known as one of the cruelest kings, even by the 18th century Iranian standards.[7] In his quest for power, he razed cities, massacred entire populations, and blinded some 20,000 men in the city of Kerman because the local populace had chosen to defend the city against his siege.[7]

Last edited:
Could you please tell me where I bashed Turks? I opened a thread about the Qajar dynasty and I told my opinion about them. That's all. I'm a Turk but not a Turkish nationalist sorry and I will also criticize any dynasties or empires don't matter if Turkic or not. I'm sorry for you that you were banned in the thread but you don't see this subject objectively because you're probably a Qajar descendant yourself and thus you don't like it when the Qajar dynasty is seen as one of the weakest dynasties that ruled over Iran.
acully i think qajars was one of the strongest dynasty whom could survived from both Russians and British & imperialism era tell me how many independent country remained in the world ??? india one richest and most powerfull country in the world fell before biritish

World_1914_empires_colonies_territory.PNG

The Consituitional Revolution itself was opposed by the Qajars
they nevery done that ! consituitonal law signed by muzaffer adin shah qajar in his last breath while a none turk person in the court didn't let the people to meet with their king in the end ottoman Ambassador take the document secretly to th king and king sign it

Naser-Al-Din Shah Qajar was assassinated.
he is assassinated cuz of his enlightenment idea and modernization of iran social he killed by none turk islamist fanatic

with out oil money and UN it was Miracle qajar didn't become a colony btw in the time of war qajars only could relay on their turkic pop so stop this BS they have done their best to keep the country independent and modernized the backward social

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom