What's new

Çay Bahçesi

İran tarihini okumamış biri, Kaçarların önemini anlayamaz.

Nadir Şah öldürülmeseydi, Kürt sorunu belki olmayacaktı. Onun bıraktığı boşluğu Etnik Lur olan Zendler doldurdu. Zendleri kökünü kazıyan Kaçarlar, Türkler açısından makbuldur.
acully i think qajars was one of the strongest dynasty whom could survived from both Russians and British & imperialism era tell me how many independent country remained in the world ??? india one richest and most powerfull country in the world fell before biritish

World_1914_empires_colonies_territory.PNG

they nevery done that ! consituitonal law signed by muzaffer adin shah qajar in his last breath while a none turk person in the court didn't let the people to meet with their king in the end ottoman Ambassador take the document secretly to th king and king sign it

he is assassinated cuz of his enlightenment idea and modernization of iran social he killed by none turk islamist fanatic

with out oil money and UN it was Miracle qajar didn't become a colony btw in the time of war qajars only could relay on their turkic pop so stop this BS they have done their best to keep the country independent and modernized the backward social

Not true. After the death of Mozaffar ad-din Shah and the modernization process, the Qajar house tried to re-establish the absolute monarchy again. Naser al din Shah the predecessor of Mozaffar ruled over Iran as an absolutistic and corrupt monarch. Naser Al Din was despised by the Iranians. That's the reason why the whole revolution begann because the folks couldn't handle the bankrupt Qajars and their absolutism anymore. Beides that the Qajars were also hated by the other Turkmen tribes

Could you please tell me where I bashed Turks? I opened a thread about the Qajar dynasty and I told my opinion about them. That's all. I'm a Turk but not a Turkish nationalist sorry and I will also criticize any dynasties or empires don't matter if Turkic or not. I'm sorry for you that you were banned in the thread but you don't see this subject objectively because you're probably a Qajar descendant yourself and thus you don't like it when the Qajar dynasty is seen as one of the weakest dynasties that ruled over Iran.
That's not an honorable manner in discussion. whether I am a Qajar or not, does not discredit my quote.
The Consituitional Revolution itself was opposed by the Qajars but the population revolted and Naser-Al-Din Shah Qajar was assasinated.
Naser-Aldin shah assasination had nothing to do with constitution. This sentence showed me that you have zero knowledge about Qajars. So stop playing smart alec.
I already told you my opinion about the racist perso-centric policy of the Pahlavi. They were also an absolute monarchy anyway. I'm not in favor of Pahlavis and I also know about the backward and stone age Mullah regime in Iran. And yes if we compare the Qajars, Pahlavis and Mullahs, the Mullahs are the worst thing that could happen to Iran.
terms like best and worst only have meanings when you compare something with another thing in the same situattion. Qajars can be compared with other modern era dynasties of Iran, aka Pahlavi and mullah dynasties, and not some one in 3-4 thousands years ago who their situation has not anything to do with modern era. As far as Modern Iran is concerned I rate Qajar>mullah=Pahlavids, and in pre modern category, I rate Safavids> Ilkhanate> Afsharids, kara koyunlu, ak koyunlu, in the islamic era caliphates, I rate Abbasids>Rashidun caliphs>Ummayids, and for pre-historic era dynasties, there are just bunch of non-sense with almost non-existing evidence about them, so I won't rate them. Only elamites have significant remainings, and I only rate them on top of others. That's how you can conduct a comparison.
Oh and how the Qajars got the crown is also quite disgusting to read:

In 1779 following the death of Karim Khan of the Zand dynasty, Mohammad Khan Qajar, the leader of the Qajars, set out to reunify Iran. Mohammad Khan was known as one of the cruelest kings, even by the 18th century Iranian standards.[7] In his quest for power, he razed cities, massacred entire populations, and blinded some 20,000 men in the city of Kerman because the local populace had chosen to defend the city against his siege.[7]
Again, you showed that you have zero knowledge about the history of Iran. What Agha Mohammad Khan in the civil war(not in the peace time) did, was very routine compared to what other dynasties were doing. Just ask turkmens about what Russians, with their European standards, did in the Geok tepe, to understand what has been the meaning of cruelty in that era.

Not true. After the death of Mozaffar ad-din Shah and the modernization process, the Qajar house tried to re-establish the absolute monarchy again.
BS. Do you even know how much time was between the signing of constitution and death of Mozaffar Al-din Shah? You don't even know the name of MohammadAli Shah, let alone accusing him for reestablishing absolute monarchy. FYI, most of(almost all of) the constitution was written in the MohammadAli shah era himself. If you had a minor knowledge about qajars, you would have known this. Anyway, what happened in parliament, was a conflict caused by southern tribes, who were supported by britains to hijack the revolution, and Russians defended qajars this time, to counter the influence of Britannia. It was not even asked by qajars at the first place.
Naser al din Shah the predecessor of Mozaffar ruled over Iran as an absolutistic and corrupt monarch. Naser Al Din was despised by the Iranians.
That's another BS. He and his son were the most favored Qajar kings by common people.
That's the reason why the whole revolution begann because the folks couldn't handle the bankrupt Qajars and their absolutism anymore.
BS again. Do you even know who were the leaders and important people of this constitution movement? almost all of them were qajars themselves. Just look at the parliament members and see how many of them were qajars. Do you know why they did this change? because most of them were studied in Europe, and wanted to make the empire like European empires. A religious farsi fanatic who was follower of Jamal Al-din Hamedani(Afghani), the world reknown biggot of that era, assasinated Naser Al-din Shah, and not the secular qajar princes who were the leader of constitution movement.
Beides that the Qajars were also hated by the other Turkmen tribes
Another BS baseless claim. Many Turkmen tribes helped qajar dynasties in almost all of their ruling time.

acully i think qajars was one of the strongest dynasty whom could survived from both Russians and British & imperialism era tell me how many independent country remained in the world ??? india one richest and most powerfull country in the world fell before biritish

World_1914_empires_colonies_territory.PNG

they nevery done that ! consituitonal law signed by muzaffer adin shah qajar in his last breath while a none turk person in the court didn't let the people to meet with their king in the end ottoman Ambassador take the document secretly to th king and king sign it
That's right. He has read some notes in wikipedia which are written by bunch of uneducated Pahlavi supporter backwards, and he thinks that he knows Qajars better than us.
he is assassinated cuz of his enlightenment idea and modernization of iran social he killed by none turk islamist fanatic

with out oil money and UN it was Miracle qajar didn't become a colony btw in the time of war qajars only could relay on their turkic pop so stop this BS they have done their best to keep the country independent and modernized the backward social
That's exactly right. He knows nothing about qajars, hence he thinks that the ultra-secular and liberal leaders of constitution who were mostly qajar themselves, have assasinated the king, while it was a religious farsi terrorist who assasinated the king since he believed that the reforms of the king are un-islamic.

Last edited:
@rmi5

İ use ipad or iphone generally to post in the forum. Generally not in mood to write long posts. Therefore, Your insight on Qajar dynasty is much appreciated.

Entering such debates with Persians or Greeks are time consuming, dead end issue.

@Charon 2
Qajars were last bastion of Turks and defended Iran honorably. Naturally Persians hate anthing Turkic.

@otriz ,you are somehow right with doubts on fully indigenous civilian helicopter, since there has been an agreement with AW and TAI to establish A139 simulation/training center in Ankara. Most probably our indigenous helicopter will have similiraties or same avionics/flight systems.
But about looking of helicopter, its kinda hard to develop something you call as "ozgun" ,if you look at ships,all of them has tendency to one similiar shape, while what you call "ozgun" remains something to be extra ordinary like DDG1000 and LCSs , Jet fighters or turborop planes for military/ civilian purposes also have tendency, its like fashion that people follow, once designs appear, they will adopt similiarities and curves of a craft to be used in new one,also this isnt protected by patent rights (mostly) . To make "ozgun ",you need to come with a Kamov kind helo,or Chinehook ,or x-2 of skorsky.

So when a vehicle is decided to be designed, they will look at similar purpose vehicles to find an optimized sizes for requirements. Then look at design of those base designs,and develop one conceptual design, curves and austhetics, place some major mechanics into . then they move to deeper of details by making circles between concept and mechanics.

Guys im flying to Turkey for 2 weeks dont know if i can come online, we will see us as soon as i can, bye till then, akilli olun ben yokken. :wave:

Gule gule git,gule gule gel :) :woot:

I don't know what happened but Good to be back :)
welcome back, @Kaan told that something happened mistakenly :)

That's not an honorable manner in discussion. whether I am a Qajar or not, does not discredit my quote.

Naser-Aldin shah assasination had nothing to do with constitution. This sentence showed me that you have zero knowledge about Qajars. So stop playing smart alec.

terms like best and worst only have meanings when you compare something with another thing in the same situattion. Qajars can be compared with other modern era dynasties of Iran, aka Pahlavi and mullah dynasties, and not some one in 3-4 thousands years ago who their situation has not anything to do with modern era. As far as Modern Iran is concerned I rate Qajar>mullah=Pahlavids, and in pre modern category, I rate Safavids> Ilkhanate> Afsharids, kara koyunlu, ak koyunlu, in the islamic era caliphates, I rate Abbasids>Rashidun caliphs>Ummayids, and for pre-historic era dynasties, there are just bunch of non-sense with almost non-existing evidence about them, so I won't rate them. Only elamites have significant remainings, and I only rate them on top of others. That's how you can conduct a comparison.

Again, you showed that you have zero knowledge about the history of Iran. What Agha Mohammad Khan in the civil war(not in the peace time) did, was very routine compared to what other dynasties were doing. Just ask turkmens about what Russians, with their European standards, did in the Geok tepe, to understand what has been the meaning of cruelty in that era.

Yes it does because you seem to be the only one who got totally emotional about this discussion. You only say BS all the time but you fail to show any sources which disprove my claims about the Qajars. It seems to me that you are the only one who has zero knowledge about the history of Iran otherwise you wouldn't praise the Qajars.

Yes it does because you seem to be the only one who got totally emotional about this discussion.
Ad hominem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You only say BS all the time but you fail to show any sources which disprove my claims about the Qajars.
I discredited every single point of your quote with tons of historical facts. This single paragraph answering of yours which is only full of fallacies and personal insults, shows who has not the knowledge. What you said about Naser Al-din Shah Assasination is like saying that F=ma^3 in physics. even every moron knows that its wrong. Next time, either grow balls and read tons of books or don't talk BS about the stuff that you have no ideas about.
It seems to me that you are the only one who has zero knowledge about the history of Iran otherwise you wouldn't praise the Qajars.
Another BS fallacy. You failed to prove anything, and now writing this one sentence BS. grow balls dude.

Ad hominem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I discredited every single point of your quote with tons of historical facts. This single paragraph answering of yours which is only full of fallacies and personal insults, shows who has not the knowledge. What you said about Naser Al-din Shah Assasination is like saying that F=ma^3 in physics. even every moron knows that its wrong. Next time, either grow balls and read tons of books or don't talk BS about the stuff that you have no ideas about.

Another BS fallacy. You failed to prove anything, and now writing this one sentence BS. grow balls dude.

You get too emotional again. Don't be such a butthurt drama queen. If you can't show any historical sources about your claims over the so called "progressive, liberal and secular Qajars" I won't take you serious. Personal insults? Stop your ignorance please. You are the only who started to insult me because my opinion about Qajars doesn't fit in your world view.. But you start to insult everyone who doesn't share your one-dimensional world thinking so I shouldn't be surprised

Last edited:
You get too emotional again. Don't be such a butthurt drama queen. If you can't show any historical sources about your claims over the so called "progressive, liberal and secular Qajars" I won't take your serious. Personal insults? Stop your ignorance please. You are the only who started to insult me because my opinion about Qajars doesn't fit in your world view.. But you start to insult everyone who doesn't share your one-dimensional world thinking so I shouldn't be surprised
You are trolling and doing personal attacks. No need to be answered. Just one advice. Grow balls, and read about what you wanna say, otherwise don't start talking BS.

You are trolling and doing personal attacks. No need to be answered. Just one advice. Grow balls, and read about what you wanna say, otherwise don't start talking BS.

Funny how a well known provocative troll like you who was banned dozens of times talks about my so called trolling. The only thing you do is to play the offended one although it is actually you who continues to insult people just because they don't share your opinion. Some advice from me: Learn to accept the opinion of others and grow balls not be such a drama queen.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom