What's new

Çay Bahçesi

wow :D
dont get jealous guys, i am sleeping with a blanket at night, otherwise getting cold and wet nose in the morning :P its quite cool in here in the nights :P
i am in Canakkale, nortwest of turkey :D

43 ? o_O can you cook egg on the road ? :D

I think you can ::D

My family's first priority right now is buying a house or land at mountains to escape Antalya's heat.

a light snow would not make me to wear a lot of clothing when it is around 25-30 degrees Instead, It gives a good chilling sense, when I wear T-shirts.
A proper snow is 0 degrees weather with a lot of snow, which it is also fun to make snow men
Errr it snows at 25-30 degrees? :unsure:

Proper snow is fun for awhile than you are like burrrr...

:rofl: i see....

So you guys use Fahrenheit over Celsius?
Yup, I mostly use fahrenheit, because it makes more sense for me. 0 degrees fahrenheit is when you have a cold time and it means winter, 100 degrees fahrenheit is when you evaporate :D 50 degrees fahrenheit is the mid point which is a livable temperature. :D

I'm using this to understand rmi.
Fahrenheit to Celsius converter (ºF to ºC)
:rofl: me too...googled for a calculator too :ashamed:

It was correct somehow. I really feel evaporating in 37 celsius. :lol:
100 celsius? it is really impossible for me to imagine :p:
hahahaha...yea like been thrown in boiling water :blink: not funny!! :fie:

:ashamed:

:lol: For me, it would happen in 1 second. :)

I thought you also use these british/american units instead of SI units, in UK, and Singapore. :undecided:
Well both UK and Singapore use SI units...probably some old prof :whistle: use metric systems like America ...I always need a conversion calculator when my cousins in America are telling me how many miles they drove or how hot the weather is :blink:

Well both UK and Singapore use SI units...probably some old prof :whistle: use metric systems like America ...I always need a conversion calculator when my cousins in America are telling me how many miles they drove or how hot the weather is :blink:
So, you guys use SI(metric, cgs, mks) units instead of Imperial(American/british) units? :-) So, I guess now it is only USA that uses American units :undecided: Not only UK, and Singapore, but also I had doubts about the unit system used in Pakistan, South Africa, Australia, ...

Back
Top Bottom