What's new

Çay Bahçesi

unit system used in Pakistan,
previous generation like my parents used that foot inches instead of Meters and Centimeters
They also used Yards or something....I am not entirely sure but I didnt always get them without a conversion calculator

have nice dream :D
thank you

I use IS for scientific purpose, or when I talk with people from Iran, Turkey and such countries, but I thought that Akheilos uses british units. :)
I am not even sure what British units are ...I always thought Fahrenheit (instead of C) was American and so was miles (instead of KM)

I am not even sure what British units are ...I always thought Fahrenheit (instead of C) was American and so was miles (instead of KM)
No, they are british units. France suggested SI system and most countries have adapted their system.
Alright everyone me off to bed!! byee :wave:
Good night :sleep:

hello @xenon54 and @rmi5 uncle whats up? what did I miss?? :pop:
Hi sis whats up?

So, you guys use SI(metric, cgs, mks) units instead of Imperial(American/british) units? :-) So, I guess now it is only USA that uses American units :undecided: Not only UK, and Singapore, but also I had doubts about the unit system used in Pakistan, South Africa, Australia, ...
Shame on you. :pissed:

countries-not-using-the-metric-system.jpg

Last edited:
Watch 1:22 :)

Why vietnam flag then ????? :pissed:
i ever seen it during a trip to southeast , i mean that i have seen already egg can be cooked on the pan :D

about vietnam flag ,i was in there when account created ,later i just ignored to change it o_O thanks for remind :P

Hi sis whats up?

Shame on you. :pissed:

countries-not-using-the-metric-system.jpg
when antartica became a country that we can mention which units are used ? :D

i also realized people from Phillipine using imperial units instead of SI ,even it doesnt look so in the map , South africa in same way.
But it was weird also those people, using Celcius for temperature,but feet and ounce , mile, for other :)

Last edited:
Hi sis whats up?
Yo nothing much....Just cooking up something in my mind...My online banking is blocked :(

when antartica became a country that we can mention which units are used ?
Well plenty of researchers from various countries work in Antarctica ...so I guess using SI would make sense...

No, they are british units. France suggested SI system and most countries have adapted their system.
Oooo.....and America still confused about it :rofl:

French and them wanting to look strange and weird always :whistle:

when antartica became a country that we can mention which units are used ? :D

Well plenty of researchers from various countries work in Antarctica ...so I guess using SI would make sense...
Thats exactly what i wanted to say but using the term SI unit is incorrect since the SI unit of temparature is Kelvin not Celsius or the unit of light is Candela not Lux so we also dont exactly use the SI units. ;)

Thats exactly what i wanted to say but using the term SI unit is incorrect since the SI unit of temparature is Kelvin but Celsius or the unit of light is Candela not Lux so we also dont exactly use the SI units. ;)
:ashamed: yea but Kelvin comes in 3 digits...like 273 for 0 C :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom