What's new

Çay Bahçesi

fahrenheit right? :p:
Yup, otherwise I would have post my quote from the sun, I guess :lol:
Here it is nice...about 19 degree celsius (66.2 F) :D
I am soooo jealous :D here it gets around 70s in nights, but in days its around 80-90. If it passes 100 degree, my mind would automatically shut down :lol:

Its 27 here, but its hits up to 40 at daytime, if there isn't some occasional breezing its extremely hard to stand without air conditioner.

Humidity is %75 currently.

Yup, otherwise I would have post my quote from the sun, I guess :lol:

I am soooo jealous :D here it gets around 70s in nights, but in days its around 80-90. If it passes 100 degree, my mind would automatically shut down :lol:
Unclee we are/ were experiencing worse in Pakistan....my dad's side is next door to a desert so it was always easily between 89 to 109 F

Its 27 here, but its hits up to 40 at daytime, if there isn't some occasional breezing its extremely hard to stand without air conditioner.

Humidity is %75 currently.
40? wow! In Turkey? I never expected it to hit that high there! Always thought the breeze would cool it faster than it rises :unsure:

Unclee we are/ were experiencing worse in Pakistan....my dad's side is next door to a desert so it was always easily between 89 to 109 F
:o: How do you tolerate it?
I have just once experienced 112 degrees with 90% humidity in daytime in dubai, and its memory is still killing me after many years :cry:
But, winters are always like heaven for me. :chilli: I am wearing T-shirts in 25-30 degrees outside. :lol:

How do you tolerate it?
Why do you think I was whining on PDF when I was in Pakistan :ashamed: well you just stay indoors out of the sun...

I have just once experienced 112 degrees with 90% humidity in daytime in dubai, and its memory is still killing me after many years
But, winters are always like heaven for me. I am wearing T-shirts in 25-30 degrees outside.
112 is too much and that too with humidity well the good thing about being near the desert is it is rarely humid.....

25-30 in winters? wow!!!

Why do you think I was whining on PDF when I was in Pakistan :ashamed: well you just stay indoors out of the sun...
Yup, that was what I mostly did in my trip to dubai. :ashamed:
112 is too much and that too with humidity well the good thing about being near the desert is it is rarely humid.....

25-30 in winters? wow!!!
I think my genes are adapted for cold& dry environments. I just feel alright when it gets below 50s. 25-30 are also OK, but, I will start to wear long sleeve shirts, and warm clothing below such temperatures.

40? wow! In Turkey? I never expected it to hit that high there! Always thought the breeze would cool it faster than it rises :unsure:

Antalya is hell :D unfortunately not all of the breezes are cool either, some are just like a dragon's breath :D

According to news, tomorrow is going to be 43.

Antalya is hell :D unfortunately not all of the breezes are cool either, some are just like a dragon's breath :D

:rofl: I understand the dragon's breath!! I just came from there :fie:

43!! :blink: good luck!! :tup:

wow :D
dont get jealous guys, i am sleeping with a blanket at night, otherwise getting cold and wet nose in the morning :P its quite cool in here in the nights :P
i am in Canakkale, nortwest of turkey :D

43 ? o_O can you cook egg on the road ? :D

Dear GOD! So dont you have proper winters?! Like snow?!
a light snow would not make me to wear a lot of clothing when it is around 25-30 degrees :lol: Instead, It gives a good chilling sense, when I wear T-shirts. :)
A proper snow is 0 degrees weather with a lot of snow, which it is also fun to make snow men :D

When the weather is above 37 degrees, the breeze can give you a sense of heat :D

Back
Top Bottom