What's new

Çay Bahçesi

a1ZZj7R_460sa_v1.gif

Iraq turns down offer to send Yazidis to Nagorno-Karabakh

The Iraqi government has rejected an offer from Armenia to send fleeing Yazidis to the disputed region of Nagorno-Karabakh, saying that doing so would be a breach of Azerbaijani territory.

Armenia's Yazidi community leader Serj Sargyan wrote a letter to the Iraqi government, requesting that Yazidis fleeing from violence by rebels from the self-styled Islamic State be resettled in the area, adding that Armenian officials in the occupied region were prepared to accept them as guests.

However, a statement was quickly released by Azerbaijan saying that such a move would be in breach of international law as Nagorno-Karabakh is recognized as their territory and therefore no one can enter without their permission.

Azerbaijan also warned against sending Yazidis to an area where clashes are still strife, Dunya Bulteni reported.

Responding to Azerbaijan, Iraq said that while other countries are free to offer a place of refuge for Iraqi citizens, the situation in the north of the country is improving and that very soon the Iraqi government will be able to protect its own citizens.

Iraq turns down offer to send Yazidis to Nagorno-Karabakh | Caucasus | Worldbulletin News

@ASQ-1918 @Kamil_baku @Azeri440 @rmi5

Why not just send them to Turkey, from Turkey to Europe, and any Yazidis left over from Europe to America.

Why not just send them to Turkey, from Turkey to Europe, and any Yazidis left over from Europe to America.

From America to China, from China to Iraq again :D

As far as I know some Yazidis are already coming to Turkey, we are feeding over 1 million Syrians, I don't think we would even notice Yazidis.

Hello everybody,sorry if i am interrupting your discussion but i didn't know where to ask this...

I would like to know where to find a book called Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri 2013 by Monch Yayincilik.I can't post a link because i don't meet the requirements.i searched a lot but i couldn't find anything,so i would be very grateful for any information.

Regards

Hello everybody,sorry if i am interrupting your discussion but i didn't know where to ask this...

I would like to know where to find a book called Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri 2013 by Monch Yayincilik.I can't post a link because i don't meet the requirements.i searched a lot but i couldn't find anything,so i would be very grateful for any information.

Regards

Did you contacted them ? What did they say to you ?

Okay, i have done the work for you and called them.

They are saying that you can buy it from their office.
Hoşdere Caddesi, Halit Ziya Sokak, No: 26/9
Çankaya
Ankara
Türkiye

Or they can post it to you...

Wow,thank you a lot for doing that,i am very grateful.Although the office is out of my reach right now,it is good to know how i can obtain it.Again,thanks a lot,i owe you one...

Back
Top Bottom