What's new

Çay Bahçesi

leonidas-vsThemistocles.jpg

red or blue ? :D

Erdogan's Turkey :lol:

Hot :D

In the past women with modern hijabs were geniunely religious, today because of AKP its becoming a more like a trend, not all of them are actually religious, I'm seeing many girls in my school, cigarettes, make up, hanging around guys. Its not like I'm complaining though, diversity is better, its keeps things in balance.

what did i just watch? lol.
well, it's better if they are allowed to show their true colors in such ways rather than forcing them to act a fake image of being religious, conservative and humble through parents pressure and society control, which sometimes leads them to do all sorts of questionable things behind the scenes :)

@Nihonjin1051
What is this bro? The title says Japanese style but they are playing Turkic instrument.
what did i just watch? lol.
It is a mix between Paris Hilton dancing, break dance and dubstep :lol:

Hot :D

In the past women with modern hijabs were geniunely religious, today because of AKP its becoming a more like a trend, not all of them are actually religious, I'm seeing many girls in my school, cigarettes, make up, hanging around guys. Its not like I'm complaining though, diversity is better, its keeps things in balance.
When I was in Istanbul I even saw Haijb women in the disco :cheesy:

It was only once that I saw that though.

Last edited:
@rmi5 @atatwolf @Sinan @Azeri440 @ASQ-1918 @Targon @xenon54 and others i alwasy like to know what the russians left for our turkic union in central asia a year ago i read a source about turkmenistan nuclear facility the source said the facility is one of the largest soviet made nuclear facility after soviet falls Turkmenistan gov close it and iran unleashed it's leverage to reopen it and westren diplomat was worry about it sadly i cant find that link again and i trying to find it , i wast sure if story was true now i find some more about turkmen nuclear facility

Through our enemies’ eyes - Michael Scheuer autofilled - Google Books
The New Chapter in United States-Russian Relations: Opportunities and Challenges - Google Books

look at number 17

American Experience . Race for the Superbomb . Maps | PBS

can u guys help me with finding more info about turkmenistan's nuclear facility

Back
Top Bottom