What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Busy like always, but no complain. What about you?
Just came back from Pakistan...in London now tomorrow going to Europe and probably wont go in lab on Friday...too tired slightly jet lagged but worse bit is I probably have a sore throat coming :(

I might go in on Friday supervisors have been emailing which reminds me I got a paper to write and some stuff to discuss with admin and supervisor and read up what my other supervisor sent (some proposal for next yr :cray: )

This is why I hate breaks...I find it tough to get back to work its like I only left for 3 weeks and work piled up ALREADY?! :pissed:

Just came back from Pakistan...in London now tomorrow going to Europe and probably wont go in lab on Friday...too tired slightly jet lagged but worse bit is I probably have a sore throat coming :(

I might go in on Friday supervisors have been emailing which reminds me I got a paper to write and some stuff to discuss with admin and supervisor and read up what my other supervisor sent (some proposal for next yr :cray: )

This is why I hate breaks...I find it tough to get back to work its like I only left for 3 weeks and work piled up ALREADY?! :pissed:

:lol: I totally understand it. Sometimes just 2-3 weeks of breaks would result in tons of piled up work. The positive point is that you will no longer need to tolerate those children of your distant family. :lol:

:lol: I totally understand it. Sometimes just 2-3 weeks of breaks would result in tons of piled up work. The positive point is that you will no longer need to tolerate those children of your distant family. :lol:
lolzz yeaa...children? Even the dad was like that...Thats what pissed us off...

But yea...I guess I can live with that... :p:

Alright folks me off to take a nap...got a noon flight tomorrow :wave:

Iraq turns down offer to send Yazidis to Nagorno-Karabakh

The Iraqi government has rejected an offer from Armenia to send fleeing Yazidis to the disputed region of Nagorno-Karabakh, saying that doing so would be a breach of Azerbaijani territory.

Armenia's Yazidi community leader Serj Sargyan wrote a letter to the Iraqi government, requesting that Yazidis fleeing from violence by rebels from the self-styled Islamic State be resettled in the area, adding that Armenian officials in the occupied region were prepared to accept them as guests.

However, a statement was quickly released by Azerbaijan saying that such a move would be in breach of international law as Nagorno-Karabakh is recognized as their territory and therefore no one can enter without their permission.

Azerbaijan also warned against sending Yazidis to an area where clashes are still strife, Dunya Bulteni reported.

Responding to Azerbaijan, Iraq said that while other countries are free to offer a place of refuge for Iraqi citizens, the situation in the north of the country is improving and that very soon the Iraqi government will be able to protect its own citizens.

Iraq turns down offer to send Yazidis to Nagorno-Karabakh | Caucasus | Worldbulletin News

@ASQ-1918 @Kamil_baku @Azeri440 @rmi5

The Iraqi government has rejected an offer from Armenia to send fleeing Yazidis to the disputed region of Nagorno-Karabakh, saying that doing so would be a breach of Azerbaijani territory.

Armenia's Yazidi community leader Serj Sargyan wrote a letter to the Iraqi government, requesting that Yazidis fleeing from violence by rebels from the self-styled Islamic State be resettled in the area, adding that Armenian officials in the occupied region were prepared to accept them as guests.

However, a statement was quickly released by Azerbaijan saying that such a move would be in breach of international law as Nagorno-Karabakh is recognized as their territory and therefore no one can enter without their permission.

Azerbaijan also warned against sending Yazidis to an area where clashes are still strife, Dunya Bulteni reported.

Responding to Azerbaijan, Iraq said that while other countries are free to offer a place of refuge for Iraqi citizens, the situation in the north of the country is improving and that very soon the Iraqi government will be able to protect its own citizens.

Iraq turns down offer to send Yazidis to Nagorno-Karabakh | Caucasus | Worldbulletin News

Mother F........ ! :mad:

Armenians are bunch of desperate clowns, and it's another proof :lol: only mullahs and NK can come close to them.

Mother F........ ! :mad:
Bro, don't take them seriously :lol:

Back
Top Bottom