What's new

Çay Bahçesi

:lol: sister, I think you are on every nations's honorary list, even on aliens list from Mars :rofl:
hahahhahah....as long as I am not on the wanted list...I am cool :p:

Wanted_film_poster.jpg

:angel:

or this :ashamed:

wanted-dead_5261632_lrg.jpg

Disagreed.

@Neptune
There was some dispute a few days ago..... started with Cabatlı's reaction over a series of question and answer..
Azerbaycan Military Development | Page 71

Read the posts if you have time and decide for yourself.

Çadır karışmış belli. Cabatli cok guzel açıklamış ona katılıyorum. Umarım İranlılarla da bi sorun çıkmamıştir :)

SOBs... ganging on one guy.... and that bitch totally deserved it...
Indian national tv .. :rofl:

wtf .. :lol: .. They are using f.. Word more than me .. Kinda shocking .. But still all of em are pussies ... The guy who slapped the dominatrix chick was funny though .. "How could she slap"... :lol:

Arkadaslar Hürriyette uyusturucu bagimlilarinin kendi anlattiklari hikayelerini okurken buna rastladim.

MADDE BAĞIMLILARI ANLATIYOR Her gün içtik, her pisliği yedik, her gün ölmek istedik - Hürriyet Hayat
I dont believe that line. Every haci i have seen would never do that. Even if a couple of hacis did that its exagerated. Is every drug dealer in turkey a haci? :lol:

Anyway its a statement from a druggy. He probably thought every gu . with a beard is a haci.

I dont believe that line. Every haci i have seen would never do that. Even if a couple of hacis did that its exagerated. Is every drug dealer in turkey a haci? :lol:

Anyway its a statement from a druggy. He probably thought every gu . with a beard is a haci.
Being religious is not a guarantee of being a good human, i know many religious people who are the biggest swindlers, and i have seen some Hacis who laugh at your face but talk behind your back, what kind of haci would do something like this?

Im not saying all religious people are swindlers dont get me wrong, i just trusted wrong people earlier whom i thought they was honest because they were always like insallah, masallah in front of you.

My friends uncle is a very religious person, he is always dressed like a haci, his wife and daughters wear burqa and this guy is boycotting Coca Cola but selling it in his grocery, one day my friend asked him ''how can you sell this when you believe that Coca Cola is helping Israel'' he said ''do you know how expensive the Turkish Colas are, besides, i dont drink it myself im just selling it, i dont force anyone to buy, its their own günah.'' :crazy:

I allready mentioned it earlier, i was very often in mosque when i was younger, learning about religion and Quran, and i must say it was an eye opening experience for me, espacially that being religious isnt a guarantee of someones honesty.

I could tell you so many stories now but you probably wouldnt believe me anyways.

Being religious is not a guarantee of being a good human, i know many religious people who are the biggest swindlers, and i have seen some Hacis who laugh at your face but talk behind your back, what kind of haci would do something like this?

Im not saying all religious people are swindlers dont get me wrong, i just trusted wrong people earlier whom i thought they was honest because they were always like insallah, masallah in front of you.

My friends uncle is a very religious person, he is always dressed like a haci, his wife and daughters wear burqa and this guy is boycotting Coca Cola but selling it in his grocery, one day my friend asked him ''how can you sell this when you believe that Coca Cola is helping Israel'' he said ''do you know how expensive the Turkish Colas are, besides, i dont drink it myself im just selling it, i dont force anyone to buy, its their own günah.'' :crazy:

I allready mentioned it earlier, i was very often in mosque when i was younger, learning about religion and Quran, and i must say it was an eye opening experience for me, espacially that being religious isnt a guarantee of someones honesty.

I could tell you so many stories now but you probably wouldnt believe me anyways.
Yeah i have my own experience too praying and that kind of stuff doesn't guarantee that someones fears allah. A guy that feared allah wouldn't be selling drugs imo especially after he went to hac. The drug seller tricked himself into thinking its okay.

I saw a covered lady in turkey selling lottery tickets for example and i have seen people that pray drink etc. Its great that they pray and everything but still they should avoid other haram things aswell.

When someone says they are muslim you automatically know what that guy should and shouldn't be doing and he knows what he should and shouldn't do himself. In the end its up to him how he acts but at least if the guy does something someone can point out why its wrong and he has no choice but to accept his mistake.

The reason why I didn't believe that particular line in the article is because he is saying every guy selling drugs is a haci which I find hard to believe based on my personal experience and based on the fact that the guy who is saying this was a drug addict.

And what an individual does isn't necessarily important imo because whats important is what islam says about a particular act ie. selling drugs not necessarily the person doing the act and what they claim to represent.

Mate, money can corrupt anyone. Doesn't matter whether you're atheist or a hacı.
There used to be a time when the "ultra-nationalistic" Turkish maffia and the pkk maffia were cooperating with drug trafficking.

İt's a shame, but a lot of people have money as their primary ideology

Yeah i have my own experience too praying and that kind of stuff doesn't guarantee that someones fears allah. A guy that feared allah wouldn't be selling drugs imo especially after he went to hac. The drug seller tricked himself into thinking its okay.

I saw a covered lady in turkey selling lottery tickets for example and i have seen people that pray drink etc. Its great that they pray and everything but still they should avoid other haram things aswell.

When someone says they are muslim you automatically know what that guy should and shouldn't be doing and he knows what he should and shouldn't do himself. In the end its up to him how he acts but at least if the guy does something someone can point out why its wrong and he has no choice but to accept his mistake.

The reason why I didn't believe that particular line in the article is because he is saying every guy selling drugs is a haci which I find hard to believe based on my personal experience and based on the fact that the guy who is saying this was a drug addict.

And what an individual does isn't necessarily important imo because whats important is what islam says about a particular act ie. selling drugs not necessarily the person doing the act and what they claim to represent.
I dont care if people are drinking or doing haram stuff, i even do haram stuff myself, its everones own business, whats important for me is the honesty, and i think its even more perverted if someone is using the religion to gain someones trust.

Besides this guy didnt say all drug bosses are haci's but many of them, another guy in the same article said his drug dealer was a taxi driver who was praying 5 times a day, one of the drug addicts in article was even a son of a imam who walked away from his home and came in contact with drugs, but i didnt copied these here because i didnt want to look as if a was mocking religious people.

Guys, everyone can be a swindler religious guys do it, nationalist guys do it, CHP guys do it...

You know LÖSEV right, the orgonization which helps the children who have cancer. The founder of that organization charged with a million year imprisonment and sentenced to five years....
Vakıf başkanlarına hapis cezası çıktı - Milliyet Haber

They all do it but unfortunetly our people don't have the ability to distinquish right from the wrong.... more educaiton needed.

Guys, everyone can be a swindler religious guys do it, nationalist guys do it, CHP guys do it...

You know LÖSEV right, the orgonization which helps the children who have cancer. The founder of that organization charged with a million year imprisonment and sentenced to five years....
Vakıf başkanlarına hapis cezası çıktı - Milliyet Haber

They all do it but unfortunetly our people don't have the ability to distinquish right from the wrong.... more educaiton needed.
This is disgrace, using sick children for their benefit. :hitwall:

Anyways, i heard about Bonzai the first time in Turkish media, it isnt widely known in Europe, what is it, something like grass?
@Sinan @Targon any idea?

Just look at this, is it worth do do something like this to yourself?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom