What's new

Çay Bahçesi

the indian slap:

:rofl:

"İndian civilization" at it's best :)

Dafuq was that anyways, what kind of program is that.
The male sissy presentator is the best though, he's acting like a pu$$y when the man first slaps the girl. The moment the cast arrives he turns in to a lion.

Disgrace of a man.

Maybe she learned to not try to dominate non-masochist guys, after that slap. :D
lolz she probably was shocked for a few days coz she was all lioness "barking" about and suddenly she was all quiet!

"İndian civilization" at it's best :)

The male sissy presentator is the best though, he's acting like a pu$$y when the man first slaps the girl. The moment the cast arrives he turns in to a lion.

Disgrace of a man.
@DESERT FIGHTER bro what kind of programs you watch? :p: :astagh::astagh::astagh:

"İndian civilization" at it's best
The male sissy presentator is the best to, he's acting like a pu$$y when the man first slaps the girl. The moment the cast arrives he turns in to a lion.
Disgrace of a man.

Yeah.. this thing is wrong on many aspects...

Oh BTW you guys like my signature? the nice smiley girl is courtesy of @Kaan :p:

The sig literally is a slap though...its like excuse me here's your thoughts / mind ...I found it lying about...literally meaning your thoughts are soo low they fell out of your mind and was lying about somewhere :p:

Oh BTW you guys like my signature? the nice smiley girl is courtesy of @Kaan :p:

The sig literally is a slap though...its like excuse me here's your thoughts / mind ...I found it lying about...literally meaning your thoughts are soo low they fell out of your mind and was lying about somewhere :p:
Yup, It's cool

Yup, It's cool
Me is cool all over how many Pakistanis are honorary Turkish Iranians? ;)

Well its different story that I had tear power with me :ashamed: :p:

alright folks!

all.jpg

Need to hit the bed so I can catch tomorrow's flight!! :D

Back
Top Bottom