What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@xenon54 As far as i know bonzai is not a weed many people believe so because its sold and consumed just like weed but its actually human made chemical sprayed upon kurutulmuş plant weeds.Many people believe they get high because of plant weeds they smoke but actually its the man made chemical cause of it.Many weed smokers don't relaize bonzai is not a weed.Bonzai içmekle bali koklamak arasında bir fark yok anlayacağın bonzai bir ot değildir.

Last edited:
@xenon54 As far as i know bonzai is not a weed many people believe because its sold and consumed just like weed but its human made chemical sprayed upon kurutulmuş plant weeds actually.Many people believe they get high because of plant weeds they smoke but actually its the man made chemical cause of it.Many weed smokers don't relaize bonzai is not a weed.Bonzai içmekle bali koklamak arasında bir fark yok anlayacağın bonzai bir ot değildir.
I did a little bit research, they even mix rat poison, its astonishing what people are capable of if they want to satisfy their addiction.

Here is Krokodil, Russias and probably worlds worst drug.

Here is Krokodil, Russias and probably worlds worst drug.

Krokodil is the street name of Desomorphine which was once used in Switzerland as a painkiller Permonid up until 1981. Desomorphine itself doesn't cause rotting flesh, it is the toxic substance that are created during synthesis that causes the flesh to rot if they are not removed. It is more addictive than morphine in smaller doses.

Krokodil is the street name of Desomorphine which was once used in Switzerland as a painkiller Permonid up until 1981. Desomorphine itself doesn't cause rotting flesh, it is the toxic substance that are created during synthesis that causes the flesh to rot if they are not removed. It is more addictive than morphine in smaller doses.
Here is a fun fact, im living just a couple km away from the company that invented LSD. :D

I have an army Switz pocketknife, and I loooooove cheese. :p:
Yeah, i also use the standart Swiss Army knife, its a very useful tool. :tup:

Soldatenmesser_08-2.JPG

Back
Top Bottom