What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Do they not realize the door is open? What were they saying?
Its in Antalya they leave door open because its too hot, the passanger says he has to pee so the driver should stop but the driver says wait a minute we arrive the station soon. After that they have a discussion where they swear at eachother and the passenger break the rear window of the bus with a stone. :D

Its in Antalya they leave door open because its too hot, the passanger says he has to pee so the driver should stop but the driver says wait a minute we arrive the station soon. After that they have a discussion where they swear at eachother and the passenger break the rear window of the bus with a stone. :D

That's funny all that because he had to pee:omghaha:.

i play only starcraft and europa universalis LOL
which europa universalis are you playing at the moment? i played the crap out of vanilla universalis 4, so am now looking for good mods. seems veritas et fortudo is a good one.

extended Timeline is the best mod
isnt it quite bugged? i have interest in it and i keep following the updates, but there seem to be too many bugs for my taste. i play 'extended vanilla experience'. and on top of it, i cant seem to find a direct download link to extended timeline :( yeah, am using cracked game version... :wub:

isnt it quite bugged? i have interest in it and i keep following the updates, but there seem to be too many bugs for my taste. i play 'extended vanilla experience'. and on top of it, i cant seem to find a direct download link to extended timeline :( yeah, am using cracked game version... :wub:
There are some bugs when you go beyond 1900 (bigger nations react slow and stupid) but in general its a pretty great mod in which you can play in almost any situation in history

Number of Iranian Tourists in Antalya is increasing, they're everywhere, my mum says clothing shop he entered was full of them and they buy many bags of clothing, I guess they're mainly Iranian Azeris as they communicate with locals easily with little misunderstandings :D

Number of Iranian Tourists in Antalya is increasing, they're everywhere, my mum says clothing shop he entered was full of them and they buy many bags of clothing, I guess they're mainly Iranian Azeris as they communicate with locals easily with little misunderstandings :D

Yep many Azeris but other ethnicities as well. Antalya is the most popular destination in Turkey for Iranian tourists

Back
Top Bottom