What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Number of Iranian Tourists in Antalya is increasing, they're everywhere, my mum says clothing shop he entered was full of them and they buy many bags of clothing, I guess they're mainly Iranian Azeris as they communicate with locals easily with little misunderstandings :D

Auntie is a man ? :o:

Number of Iranian Tourists in Antalya is increasing, they're everywhere, my mum says clothing shop he entered was full of them and they buy many bags of clothing, I guess they're mainly Iranian Azeris as they communicate with locals easily with little misunderstandings :D
do they mis-treat , non azeri iranians in antalya>? just asking?

do they mis-treat , non azeri iranians in antalya>? just asking?

Nope, overally there isn't a negative view of Iranians(all of them regardless ethnicity, not much people knows about ethnic situation in Iran anyway) in Turkey, plus why would they mistreat their customers ? money money money :D

Nope, overally there isn't a negative view of Iranians(all of them regardless ethnicity, not much people knows about ethnic situation in Iran anyway) in Turkey, plus why would they mistreat their customers ? money money money :D
How many days if i may ask do you have to stay in antalya to basically "live it all" ?

How many days if i may ask do you have to stay in antalya to basically "live it all" ?

Depends, if you are all about beach, night life and shopping like most tourists, even 2-3 would be enough, but if you're also into other attractions like historical sites, natural sites I would say up to 1 week.

Depends, if you are all about beach, night life and shopping like most tourists, even 2-3 would be enough, but if you're also into other attractions like historical sites, natural sites I would say up to 1 week.
okay , thanks for your advice bro , i heard a lot of good things about antalya in wiki travel guide :)

@asena_great

Wazzup are you still in Turkey ? :D
no ! after fethiye i go back home for several days my shoulders burns and i curse u ! (cuz u are a sea boy and there where no one else to blame :lol: ) now my old Skin falling from my shoulder ! and i cant go out side until it's clear :sick: now our talks come to this tell me how can i clean it faster ! :angry:

no ! after fethiye i go back home for several days my shoulders burns and i curse u ! (cuz u are a sea boy and there where no one else to blame :lol: ) now my old Skin falling from my shoulder ! and i cant go out side until it's clear :sick: now our talks come to this tell me how can i clean it faster ! :angry:

I don't know, make someone rub your skin to make dead skin come out :D sea boy haha, I went to sea like 2 or 3 times so far this summer :D

i thought u were that israeli guy
lol if i was a israeli guy i would be in heaven in israel barrack with the girls which have been promised to me :lol:

The first ghost recon was the amazing.

You know whats funny. the game was made in 2001 and part of the story was about russia invading georgia in 2008. In 2008 russia invaded georgia in real life. :D
3 years before ukraine i know they would do that if u just hang on in some russian websites u could read all those BS and in futue u will see all those BS will turn into reality

Back
Top Bottom