What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Guys, fields medal in mathematics is the equivalent of Nobel Prize in Physics. With some differences, in which it is only awarded each 4 years, and no women has ever won this prize.
It is now beyond rumors that Mrs. Maryam Mirzakhani, who won the Clay Research Award a few weeks ago, will receive the Fields Medal. She is from South Azerbaijan, and is a professor at Stanford university and an alumni of Sharif university. If she can win this prize, it would be a really good news for Azerbaijanis, and also women all over the world.

10592649_10152659534605910_6081185840395658061_n.jpg

@ASQ-1918 @Ostad @Azeri440

PS. Azerbaijan has won 1 nobel prize before, which it was a Physics nobel prize won by Lev Landau, who was a jewish Azerbaijani, and born in Baku.

Last edited:
With some smoother head structure, she would be very beautiful(still good though) :D

Street and neighborhood names in Urmiye are being changed back to original Turkish ones, such as "Dərəçayı”, “Dəmirçixana”, “Carçıbaşı”, “Göl Üstü”, “Təndirçilər”, “Ağa Qəbiri”, “Doqquz Pillə”, "Qapan".

zcaV6At.jpg

But if Iranian authorities are that sincere, then the same should be done with toponyms as well.

As far as I have heard, kurdish terrorists, spread a letter which was saying that Uremia is a multi-national city, meaning that they want a share. In respond to that, some kurds asses got kicked by Azerbaijanis, and a few days ago, the municipally of Uremia, changed these names to the original turkish names, to show a middle finger to kurds. As a respond, Kurdish bastards want to show their savage nature by pouring colors on the placards, but, it does not matter, since we can hire some other kurdish workers to clean them.

Dude, she gets a 9 out of 10 in the beauty. Although her main focus is being a talented Mathematician not a beauty model.
PS. I give Jennifer Lozpez 4 out of 10 in beauty, and (-10) in IQ. :lol:

Intelligence is sexy :D

Does she speaks Torki ? :D

As far as I have heard, kurdish terrorists, spread a letter which was saying that Uremia is a multi-national city, meaning that they want a share. In respond to that, some kurds asses got kicked by Azerbaijanis, and a few days ago, the municipally of Uremia, changed these names to the original turkish names, to show a middle finger to kurds. As a respond, Kurdish bastards want to show their savage nature by pouring colors on the placards, but, it does not matter, since we can hire some other kurdish workers to clean them.

That's even better. :enjoy:

Brothers, @ASQ-1918 @Azeri440 , the news that I have posted in post number #2776 for @Ostad is very important, and is quoted from the farsi section of Gunaz TV, So, I will translate its important parts for you.

The title: Exposing the documents of cooperation of Iran and Armenia about Gharabagh Conflict(By WikiLeaks)

One of the exposed documents of wikileaks, which its date is october 2007, is expressing the Iran's will to continue the Gharabagh conflict between Azerbaijan and Armenia.
This document is the official report that US ambassador , Anne Derse, has sent for foreign ministry of USA, and its about the meeting of American diplomats with Armenians.

Armenians have stated that Iran wants the gharabagh conflict to continue between them and Azerbaijan.
David ShahNazarian, the former security deputy of Armenian president, and Armenian representative, has told to American diplomats that their relations with Iran is not bounded to economic trades and they have cooperations in very high levels in political and security matters with each other. He, ShahNazarian, has said that Iran does not want the Gharabagh conflict to be resolved, since it keeps the attention of Azerbaijan Republic government away from focusing on Southern Azerbaijan issues, and it avoids the expansion of separatist movements in Southern Azerbaijan.

Guys, We already knew about the Iran regime and their intentions, but this docments is like an official proof which proves the fear of farsi government from uniting of Azerbaijani people. I hope you guys could finish the Gharabagh issue as soon as possible, and we can unite our beautiful land and our people from both sides of Araz river.

Last edited:
Brothers, @ASQ-1918 @Azeri440 , the news that I have posted in post number #2776 for @Ostad is very important, and is quoted from the farsi section of Gunaz TV, So, I will translate its important parts for you.

The title: Exposing the documents of cooperation of Iran and Armenia about Gharabagh Conflict(By WikiLeaks)

One of the exposed documents of wikileaks, which its date is october 2007, is expressing the Iran's will to continue the Gharabagh conflict between Azerbaijan and Armenia.
This document is the official report that US ambassador , Anne Derse, has sent for foreign ministry of USA, and its about the meeting of American diplomats with Armenians.

Armenians have stated that Iran wants the gharabagh conflict to continue between them and Azerbaijan.
David ShahNazarian, the former security deputy of Armenian president, and Armenian representative, has told to American diplomats that their relations with Iran is not bounded to economic trades and they have cooperations in very high levels in political and security matters with each other. He, ShahNazarian, has said that Iran does not want the Gharabagh conflict to be resolved, since it keeps the attention of Azerbaijan Republic government away from focusing on Southern Azerbaijan issues, and it avoids the expansion of separatist movements in Southern Azerbaijan.

Guys, We already knew about the Iran regime and their intentions, but this docments is like an official proof which proves the fear of farsi government from uniting of Azerbaijani people. I hope you guys could finish the Gharabagh issue as soon as possible, and we can unite our beautiful land and our people from both sides of Araz river.
Thats interesting. Good info.

Guys, fields medal in mathematics is the equivalent of Nobel Prize in Physics. With some differences, in which it is only awarded each 4 years, and no women has ever won this prize.
It is now beyond rumors that Mrs. Maryam Mirzakhani, who won the Clay Research Award a few weeks ago, will receive the Fields Medal. She is from South Azerbaijan, and is a professor at Stanford university and an alumni of Sharif university. If she can win this prize, it would be a really good news for Azerbaijanis, and also women all over the world.

10592649_10152659534605910_6081185840395658061_n.jpg

@ASQ-1918 @Ostad @Azeri440

PS. Azerbaijan has won 1 nobel prize before, which it was a Physics nobel prize won by Lev Landau, who was a jewish Azerbaijani, and born in Baku.
really proud of her.

Yeah, I traveled across California, which it was very fun. met some old friends and met some new "friends" :whistle:. Specially, the bay area, and san francisco was really beautiful and awesome.
Do you have some pics? :D I will post some of my trip from Netherlands all the day to the home town of my grand parents.

İstanbul'da hava felaket bir halde, sanki akşam olmuş gibi, yağmur da cabası.

İstanbul için alarm

Beklenen yağış Avcılar'dan giriş yaptı. Dünden bu yana İstanbul için yapılan yağış ve hortum uyarısı kendini ilk olarak Avcılar'da gösterdi. Beylikdüzü ve Avcılar'da etkili yağış ve fırtına başladı. Hava gece gibi oldu.

İstanbul için alarm - Hürriyet GÜNDEM

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom