What's new

Çay Bahçesi

He has been on the forum for roughly 2 months and a week and a half. Thats like 2k posts a month so that equals about 65-70 posts a day.
Well, your PPD rate is also not bad. :D

Tercüme ediyoruz fakat translate doğru çevirmediği için çevirdiğimizi anlayamayacağınız için Türkçe yazmak zorunda kaldım kusura bakmayın
Ingilizceye cevirmek istedigini cay bahcesine yaz biz yardim edelim ozaman, forum kurallari yüzünden ingilizce yazmak mecburi.

That means it is a situation that will lead to some trouble soon and near future. now it is raining heavy and it is like night out there Istanbul. That means the roads will overflow with rain and the sea will be at the same level with the land as happened a few day ago. like this in Uskudar in Istanbul:

siddetli-yagmur-sonrasi-uskudari-su-basti_7145.jpg

Thanks to The Akp that rules the Istanbul municip. for 20 years.

Free fish fertilizer anyone?:P Hope nobody gets hurt, Istanbul should look into building a sea wall. Is that water coming in or out of the city?

The water is going out of the roads. I think people should also buy small boats for such situations in Istanbul. Also they should learn to swim. Renault, Bmw, Fiat etc should start to produce some kind of boat/car vehicles for Istanbul. There should be a festival for that event, like tomato festival in Spain.

Thanks to Akp and Erdoğan for those opportunities.

They also need a flash flood warning system if they don't already have one. Best thing people could do is stay clear of the streets until the floods are gone, small boats would be helpful.

Im just saying its better now, they are at least more competent than previous ones, ofcourse it has a lot more work to do, im just being objective.

Besides the same storm also hit europe a couple days before Turkey and half Switzerland had floodings.

Are you serious?!

We are discussing a shame, and you cover it by saying ''so what, it was worse before''

It's an Azerbaijani expression. I previously used it once, and @ASQ-1918 made its grammar correct. I hope I have written it correctly, in this time. :D

İt must be even it's in Azeri dialect i can understand fully. :)

Sütüyle gelen, sümükle gider. :D

Sütüyle gelen kemik ile gider.

Azerbaijani "sümük" is from old Turkic "süñük" (bone), don't think of it as the modern day Turkish "sümük" that has an entirely different meaning.

:D both Azerbaijani dialects are close to each other. I think the only difference is that in the north they say Süd instead of Süt which is used in Southern Azerbaijani dialects.

@ASQ-1918 Am I right?

Back
Top Bottom