What's new

Çay Bahçesi

IDK yours but freedom of expression is my constitutional right as far as I know.
LOL there is no such thing as freedom of expression or whatever in this world anyways...Dont believe me watch how this west is reporting or projecting abt Ghaza crisis. But yes in this forum we do appreciate and encourage people to express but nothing is with 'no strings attached' U should have mentioned @Aeronaut here in this thread so clear yr query but not there. Thats why i wrote a while back to u that try respecting others believes and others as well. If not then the unnatural behavior must not be surprising from other foreign members.

Everything is fine. happy to see you back :) What about you?
damn that just made me feel like slapping someone :angel:

Not your mistake just habit...Its me Talon

Which date and where? I am leaving on 20th August :(

BTW replied you on gmail ;)

uncle @rmi5 :wave: how is it going??

@Neptune the poor lass whom you were offering help and who was being all bitchy :ashamed: I really did feel bad about how I replied to you but believe me I was horrible pissed about the situation and couldnt even talk about it

LOL there is no such thing as freedom of expression or whatever in this world anyways...Dont believe me watch how this west is reporting or projecting abt Ghaza crisis. But yes in this forum we do appreciate and encourage people to express but nothing is with 'no strings attached' U should have mentioned @Aeronaut here in this thread so clear yr query but not there. Thats why i wrote a while back to u that try respecting others believes and others as well. If not then the unnatural behavior must not be surprising from other foreign members.

Ohh...then Turkey is an exception for your world. Ooohhhhh Christ...I surrender.. How the hell you could bring Gazza in this anyways

Lovely day today...sis on her Ipad other sis on her Asus I am on my dad's apple...damn we are freaks of technology!

Ohh...then Turkey is an exception for your world. Ooohhhhh Christ...I surrender.. How the hell you could bring Gazza in this anyways
lolz politics comes free in Pakistani talks! :ashamed:

uncle @rmi5 :wave: how is it going??

@Neptune the poor lass whom you were offering help and who was being all bitchy :ashamed: I really did feel bad about how I replied to you but believe me I was horrible pissed about the situation and couldnt even talk about it

Ohhh christ..I couldn't imagine thatt :D

I think you better PM me now :)

its on 27th august sadly and in Marriott Hotel.

Ohhh christ..I couldn't imagine thatt :D

I think you better PM me now :)
Sorry bro only titled members like TT mods and admins can PM not me ordinary damsel :P

its on 27th august sadly and in Marriott Hotel.
lolz no prob next time will meet up with you with your Mrs. Inshallah!

:lol::lol::lol: What about moisture? moisture+heat=death. I was almost passing out when once I traveled to Dubai in summer. :D it was like 40-45 degrees with 80-90% moisture.:suicide:
Not sure ..but I am drying up like a prune...we are next door to a desert!! :(

Sorry bro only titled members like TT mods and admins can PM not me ordinary damsel :P

im signing off for now ill talk with u in gmail. Log in please.

Not sure ..but I am drying up like a prune...we are next door to a desert!! :(
Yeah, I understand it. I hope the whether gets fine very soon.
:lol: BTW, in which region you are? Balouchistan? There are a lot of deserts in Balouchistan.

LOL i seriously surrender to this guy.

e3857cf2c4dcbf2f0373411393dd0d8dedaf1004cd642c303b92d800ffa8884b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom