What's new

Çay Bahçesi

please clear this thread from off topic comments and warn that moderator Mr Oscar not to feed trolls and so should be that douce neptune should be warned for starting all this.

It's your freaked up fanatic friends that started this when they insulted me. Have you seen me insulting any of them over their values or themselves directly? No...

:D both Azerbaijani dialects are close to each other. I think the only difference is that in the north they say Süd instead of Süt which is used in Southern Azerbaijani dialects.

@ASQ-1918 Am I right?

When I type, I do so in "standard" version. Our spoken dialects are also different, while it's written as "dörd", we pronounce it as "dört". So indeed devoicing are not always the case in spoken form (and also some examples that appears in initials, like "tüşmek" instead of "düşmek").

When I type, I do so in "standard" version. Our spoken dialects are also different, while it's written as "dörd", we pronounce it as "dört". So indeed devoicing are not always the case in spoken form (and also some examples that appears in initials, like "tüşmek" instead of "düşmek").
Thanks. I get it now. I thought you were pronouncing them exactly like how you write them. :ashamed:

It's your freaked up fanatic friends that started this when they insulted me. Have you seen me insulting any of them over their values or themselves directly? No...
then why did u asked such a great question on the first place when u know how i or my ''fanatic'' friend are? I now u dont hold us in high esteem but learn to respect others and their believes.

Last edited:
then why did u asked such a great question on the first place when u know how i or my ''fanatic'' friend are? Ik now u dont hold us in high esteem but learn to respect others and their believes.

I am a humanist so....you don't need to come up with this. As @Sinan said..you are the individuals of Pakistan and you don't really represent it. Just like how we to ours.

I am a humanist so....you don't need to come up with this. As @Sinan said..you are the individuals of Pakistan and you don't really represent it. Just like how we to ours.
the point is, a man who has served the forum as a moderator, research and Dev analyst, Think Thank and a senior member must know in this forum that What to ask, When to Ask and Where to ask!!!!!

U are better then that.

:wave: @Neptune

hello sis how are u? BTW i just replied yesterday or a day back to yr email on Google mail. Sorry for such a long delay.
Oh no prob I am in Pakistan and Bloody boiling! Seriously! Since we moved in this new home...I am not even sure whose wifi we caught the bloody electrician has been coming for 4 days now and still hasnt arrived...So I am online after a while will check your mail now :)

the point is a man who has served the forum as a moderator, research and Dev analyst, Think Thank and a senior member must know in this forum What to ask, When to Ask and Where to ask!!!!!

U are better then that.

IDK yours but freedom of expression is my constitutional right as far as I know.

Oh no prob I am in Pakistan and Bloody boiling! Seriously! Since we moved in this new home...I am not even sure whose wifi we caught the bloody electrician has been coming for 4 days now and still hasnt arrived...So I am online after a while will check your mail now :)
Good thats fantastic u must come on my wedding.

Hi..pardon my mistake but I have been of for a long time. .can you please introduce yourself to me :D

Hi..pardon my mistake but I have been of for a long time. .can you please introduce yourself to me :D
damn that just made me feel like slapping someone :angel:

Not your mistake just habit...Its me Talon

Good thats fantastic u must come on my wedding.
Which date and where? I am leaving on 20th August :(

BTW replied you on gmail ;)

uncle @rmi5 :wave: how is it going??

@Neptune the poor lass whom you were offering help and who was being all bitchy :ashamed: I really did feel bad about how I replied to you but believe me I was horrible pissed about the situation and couldnt even talk about it

Back
Top Bottom