What's new

Çay Bahçesi

:D

I'm delighted, to see these dance again... these dance which we refer them as "Kafkas dansları" also popular in Turkey.

But no offence to anyone... but when it comes to Charisma.. nothing can beat "Zeybek". :)

Legs and spinning like a ballerina and Punjabi dancing...Dont their knees hurt when they jump and land on their knees :blink:

You need to slow own your knees speed when they come close to ground, otherwise, your knees would be painful for a week. :lol: They need a lot of training to be able to dance like that.

I can imagine!! My knees are weak ...i would cry if I land like that on my knees :cray:

:lol: Don't worry! by a little bit training, you can do these dances as well ;) You won't need to start from the difficult moves that those professional dancers were doing. ;) They were from national ballet of Georgia and were not ordinary people ;)

Somebody post a good zeybek. :pissed:

Kenan, keeps it short not showing all the moves. Other ones are amateurs... arms not straight, elbows not straight ..etc...

I have watched a zeybek dance in a wedding 1 or 2 months ago... all were tall guys from Izmir, wearing suits... they played superb.... i should have filmed it. :hitwall:

:lol: Don't worry! by a little bit training, you can do these dances as well ;) You won't need to start from the difficult moves that those professional dancers were doing. ;) They were from national ballet of Georgia and were not ordinary people ;)
hehehehe...I am damn stiff since I dropped out of karate :ashamed:

Ahahaha. Artık çok geç abi..hemen "ignore" yapıyorum :D
Hiii man..my deepest condolences to your fallen. :/
Thank you brother, and also happy to see you back. :) I doubt it if the conflict escalates now.
Anyway, we recently had too much El-Turco style posts in this section, and desperately needed a person like you to bring the sanity and order back to this section.

Alright people...tomorrow for 2 weeks I am gonna go roast in Pakistan...not sure about connecting to net from there....if I dont see ya guys after 2 weeks...If yes then hi and bye here and there! :p:

Alright people...tomorrow for 2 weeks I am gonna go roast in Pakistan...not sure about connecting to net from there....if I dont see ya guys after 2 weeks...If yes then hi and bye here and there! :p:
Wish you nice holidays, are you living in Singapore?

hehehehe...I am damn stiff since I dropped out of karate :ashamed:
:lol: Have you tried Taekwondo? it is a good sport to strengthen your legs and knees. Karate is mostly good to strengthen your hands.
Anyway, An Azerbaijani music for you:

I hope you have a delightful trip, and have fun times with visiting family and friends.

Anyway, we recently had too much El-Turco style posts in this section, and desperately needed a person like you to bring the sanity and order back to this section.

Disagreed.

@Neptune
There was some dispute a few days ago..... started with Cabatlı's reaction over a series of question and answer..
Azerbaycan Military Development | Page 71

Read the posts if you have time and decide for yourself.

Wish you nice holidays, are you living in Singapore?
Currently nope...am in London was visiting sis now going to visit parents...dad retired so back in Pakistan :(

Have you tried Taekwondo? it is a good sport to strengthen your legs and knees. Karate is mostly good to strengthen your hands.
Yes it is awesome!! But my school wasnt offering it as extra curricular activity ....so had to take karate :(

Well...I have literally slapped 2 guys in real life..1 was my cousin and the other I think was a classmate....I dont even remember the reason...My hands have a mind of their own :ashamed:

Back
Top Bottom