What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@Akheilos I am not much into Arabic dances, like belly dance. Have you watched any caucasian dances, like Azerbaijani, Lezgian or Georgian dances? They have much more different moves, and beautiful harmony, and music included. I am sure you would like them.

@Akheilos I am not much into Arabic dances, like belly dance. Have you watched any caucasian dances, like Azerbaijani, Lezgian or Georgian dances? They have much more different moves, and beautiful harmony, and music included. I am sure you would like them.
Nope I havent watched any such stuff...any links would be helpful of something YOU would consider good otherwise I could google anything of that sort and only god knows if it is considered good :p:

Nope I havent watched any such stuff...any links would be helpful of something YOU would consider good otherwise I could google anything of that sort and only god knows if it is considered good :p:
I really liked this one.

@Akheilos The one that @xenon54 posted is a good one in Azerbaijani dance.
The video below is from trainings of Georgian dancers:
Lezgian dance is also very awsome, and is one of my favorites. If you watch them carefully, you would see that Caucasian dances are using legs more than other traditional dances in the world and have more innovation in their moves. The music is also enjoyable.

@Akheilos The one that @xenon54 posted is a good one in Azerbaijani dance.
The video below is from trainings of Georgian dancers:
Lezgian dance is also very awsome, and is one of my favorites. If you watch them carefully, you would see that Caucasian dances are using legs more than other traditional dances in the world and have more innovation in their moves. The music is also enjoyable.
Legs and spinning like a ballerina and Punjabi dancing...Dont their knees hurt when they jump and land on their knees :blink:

Back
Top Bottom