What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Mongolian paella

Mongolian paella
Never tasted so cant say much on that...

We should actually kick his a$$ for telling us he has tasted "Morrocan" baklava.
:o:

He is actually a she.
:ashamed:

hit the weak gender.

equal rights for woman. So we should treat her equally as a man and beat her up.
Just my 2 cents.
:rofl: :cray: someone wanna beat me up in Turkish section! I am an Pakistani with honorable Turkish Iranian honored :woot: Wonder if that comes with extra benefits of beating someone up ....azz whipping!! :woot:

Good thinking but there is another problem,she calls me uncle so nobody hitting her.
In all other cases you are right.
go uncle :woot: slap him back and forth!

Well, İ called you dede for a long time, didn't bring me any special treatments.
İ'm like the foster child of this family
what's dede in some Indian language didi is elder sis! Uncle @T-123456 you his elder sis? :o:

I was still a baby in ww1. Turkey didn't fight in ww2 but I fought in korea.
:o: You another uncle??!! :o:

You had marrocan baklava thats the problem, always go for original. ;)
We had an Eid get togther in this Moroccan restaurant and their desert was Moroccan tea with Moroccan baklava....

Last edited:
Never tasted so cant say much on that...

:ashamed:

:rofl: :cray: someone wanna beat me up in Turkish section! I am an Pakistani with honorable Turkish Iranian honored :woot: Wonder if that comes with extra benefits of beating someone up ....*** whipping!! :woot:

go uncle :woot: slap him back and forth!

what's dede in some Indian language didi is elder sis! Uncle @T-123456 you his elder sis? :o:

:o: You another uncle??!! :o:

We had an Eid get togther in this Moroccan restaurant and their desert was Moroccan tea with Moroccan baklava....
Dede=grandpa/grandfather
Dont worry im a really bad bad uncle,when they see me they run.

Btw,Moroccans dont have Baklava
:o: what did they feed us?! It was some baklava with Pistachio! Damn got looted in London...then we watched some belly dancing ...was my first time for both Baklava and watching belly dancing :woot:

Dede=grandpa/grandfather
Dont worry im a really bad bad uncle,when they see me they run.
Damn! Now he wanna be my nephew? :cray: coz you are my uncle :o:

:o: what did they feed us?! It was some baklava with Pistachio! Damn got looted in London...then we watched some belly dancing ...was my first time for both Baklava and watching belly dancing :woot:

Damn! Now he wanna be my nephew? :cray: coz you are my uncle :o:
Again,belly dancers also the best in Turkiye.
Why you crying,the more family the better,be happy they will all protect you where ever needed.

1st lady is extra ordinary thin! :blink:

Second is sumo wrestler :o:
but yea we saw something like the 2nd one

Best for belly dancing is somewhere in the middle, not so fat but needs some wiggling as well :D thats the ideal woman for everyone I guess.

Back
Top Bottom