What's new

Çay Bahçesi

1930 Turkish economy: % -1.7 Inflation, Turkish lira is worth 2 USD and we export more than we import. GDP grows by %51

Those days are never coming back :(

Last edited:

1930 Turkish economy: % -1.7 Inflation, Turkish lira is worth 2 USD and we export more than we import. GDP grows by %51

Those days are never coming back :(

Did you also forget that they imprisioned, or charged, or HANGED countless of Muslims just because they were a diligent Muslims observing the faith of Islam, or trying to teach to others via Kuran-i Kerim..

Kamal's era, was the most leathel and deadly era since our beloved prophet Hz. Muhammed Mustafa sas..

So, spare me the bullocks about KAMAL..

08_Turkey.jpg

Anyone Chai ? :D
Reminds me of Turkish hospitality in Istanbul. Almost every shop I went to they would pull me in and bring out the most delicious tea I have ever tasted. They definitely are connoisseurs of tea. I still reminiscent the fruity tea taste lingering in my mouth even after all those years. There were no strings attached , no push to buy , just pure Islamic etiquette at its best. Some would bring different flavours, try this, try this and this they would plead. Definitely need to re-visit Istanbul and join the jamaat in the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sofia. This is another country with Egypt I would revisit.

Did you also forget that they imprisioned, or charged, or HANGED countless of Muslims just because they were a diligent Muslims observing the faith of Islam, or trying to teach to others via Kuran-i Kerim..

Kamal's era, was the most leathel and deadly era since our beloved prophet Hz. Muhammed Mustafa sas..

So, spare me the bullocks about KAMAL..

They got hanged because they were traitors.

You defy the republic. You murder soldiers and officers of the Turkish army in cold blood and you get put down like the dogs that you are.
Cry about it some more, try to hide behind religion, it won't matter.

Your disgusting terroristic ideology belongs in Afghanistan. Not Turkey.

They got hanged because they were traitors.

You defy the republic. You murder soldiers and officers of the Turkish army in cold blood and you get put down like the dogs that you are.
Cry about it some more, try to hide behind religion, it won't matter.

Your disgusting terroristic ideology belongs in Afghanistan. Not Turkey.

Turkiye is a MUSLIM country, and will return back to Khalifate and Shariya once a more competant, onservant and diligent LEADER comes to our great country..

My ideology is a Muslim, trying to emulate our BELOVED prophet Hz. Muhammed Mustafa sas. and his sunnah, as much as posibile..

In time, you and your kinds will either adapt to Turkish Shariya and Khalifate, or kindly piss off from our BELOVED nation Turkiye..

is erDOGan laying down the foundations and opening the pathway for the NEXT LEADER in Turkiye or in the Muslim world..

is erDOGan preparing the pathway for MEHDI to come and take over the throne?

I have never seen anything like this, a leader of a political party, meeting with young boys and girls in a little cafe and answering their questions, totally unfiltered.

May all of my fellow MUSLIM brethren their RAMAZAN month be blessed and wonderful..

We are eating some of the best meals and our houses are cooking up a storm..

May all those who are "Supposidly" a Turk, but don't FAST in this blessed month, may they eat shiiiat and die inshaALLAH..

A Turk is one who is Ehl-i Sunnet Muslim..

I wish Erlik published these with English, Greek and Armenian subtitles.

It's incredible that these things aren't taught in schools.

Can someone tell me how to upload a profile picture? Unable to spot a link or button on my profile page.

Back
Top Bottom