What's new

Çay Bahçesi

They should have called the police, Turkey is really harsh at drug misusing, i mean you even get around two years for consuming, who knows what he would get for dealing, maybe 10-15 years.

The dude is kind of at the bottom of the food chain in the drugs businnes. Beating him up won't change a thing.
He himself is probably a consumer of that drugs as well, so he's probably dealing to supply himself with drugs.

Kind of sad really.

İ don't understand why people would start using these drugs anyway? İ started smoking 8 years ago and it's still the biggest thing İ regret even after all that time that has passed.

The dude is kind of at the bottom of the food chain in the drugs businnes. Beating him up won't change a thing.
He himself is probably a consumer of that drugs as well, so he's probably dealing to supply himself with drugs.

Kind of sad really.

İ don't understand why people would start using these drugs anyway? İ started smoking 8 years ago and it's still the biggest thing İ regret even after all that time that has passed.
Yeah drugs destroy your life, its not worth the 2 hour joy.

İ'm glad with all the media attention it gets though, İ hope it will raise enough awareness amongst the youth for them to avoid being a drug addict.
Turkey was always a transit country for drugs to Europe mostly from Aghanistan and then throught Iran but the drug consume was one of the lowest in the world thanks to harsh laws and police raids.

Unfortunately we hear more and more news about drug misusings today thanks to economic growth, people have more money to spend on such things, we are trying to catch up with Europe and unfortunately this side of the coin also comes with the growth.

@XenoEnsi-14 , welcome aboard bro!

İ see that you're active a lot amongst us Turks, want to tell us a couple of things about your self?

Sure, I'll start with my username, I picked Xeno for multiple reasons one because of my views against political parties in America are soo extreme that I view Alexander Hamilton and James Madison as hypocrites, and that our first president was the only real president because he was unaffiliated throughout his presidency. This view makes me a stranger (xeno) to the majority of Americans. I also picked Xeno because of the philosopher Xenophanes of Colophon and his views against the anthropomorphism of God/s. I chose Ensi to symbolize lord of the plowland, because without agriculture civilization as we know today wouldn't exist, and also to symbolize the Sumerian civilization. I chose the number 14 because of America's 13 colonies plus 1 for the native Americans.

Sure, I'll start with my username, I picked Xeno for multiple reasons one because of my views against political parties in America are soo extreme that I view Alexander Hamilton and James Madison as hypocrites, and that our first president was the only real president because he was unaffiliated throughout his presidency. This view makes me a stranger (xeno) to the majority of Americans. I also picked Xeno because of the philosopher Xenophanes of Colophon and his views against the anthropomorphism of God/s. I chose Ensi to symbolize lord of the plowland, because without agriculture civilization as we know today wouldn't exist, and also to symbolize the Sumerian civilization. I chose the number 14 because of America's 13 colonies plus 1 for the native Americans.

You're an "ethnic" American right?
So, why are you so much interested in the Turkish section?

I had baklava today....Moroccan Bakalava...wasnt all that great :(

@Kaan @Sinan @rmi5 @T-123456

That's what happens when you eat a "morrocan" baklava :)
You don't prefer Norwegian pizza, Hungarian sushi or Mongolian paella either right?

Baklava is a delicate dish.
My saying:
İf you're unable to buy a proper baklava, don't buy it at all!

Back
Top Bottom