What's new

Çay Bahçesi

It looks like one of those things that you would think is nasty but it tastes great. It is cold salty and refreshing.

You have to get a good ayran to enjoy it. The ones in turkey are great.

Sounds good may try one one day.

Official website of 3rd Airport of İstanbul...

İGA Havalimanı İşletmesi Anonim Şirketi

@Kaan dude, if you can add this link to [TR]AHMET's this post it will be good >>>

Huge Projects of Türkiye | Page 4
I just watched the project on their website kinda reminds me of my Airport in Sim City 4. :)

airport1ymkhwijce9.jpg

And this is my Istanbul. :D

region1lwpkf7hc1d.jpg

Which one do you mean? I didnt counted but there are at least 50 bridges in my city. :D

Thx, took me about 4-5 years to finish, i always had a Sim City fever, i started with Sim City 3000 ten years ago. :)
Im addicted to those strategy games. Total war series, civ v, etc. :smokin:

I can play for hours. :ashamed:

Thx, took me about 4-5 years to finish, i always had a Sim City fever, i started with Sim City 3000 ten years ago.

I tried many times to play this game... I love this game since my childhood...

But you know what ?.. I just can't play this game... I fvck up... Those citizens are grumbling about everything... Then i get angry and uninstall it... I always wanted to play this game like you did but i couldn't... :hitwall:

Im addicted to those strategy games. Total war series, civ v, etc. :smokin:

I can play for hours. :ashamed:
I have installed thousands of custom contents, my SC4 plugin folder is over 2 gb. :lol:

I tried many times to play this game... I love this game since my childhood...

But you know what ?.. I just can't play this game... I fvck up... Those citizens are grumbling about everything... Then i get angry and uninstall it... I always wanted to play this game like you did but i couldn't... :hitwall:
I know what you mean bro, i also rage-uninstalled it at least 10 times till i discovered a traffic tool which generates more income than i could spend, now my sims have maximum education, security, healthcare and the city is prospering. :D

But your right this game is, without cheats, the hardest game i have ever played, i remember a mayor in USA said, if you manage to get a city work in SC4 than its no problem in real life. :cheesy:

I have installed thousands of custom contents, my SC4 plugin folder is over 2 gb. :lol:

I know what you mean bro, i also rage-uninstalled it at least 10 times till i discovered a traffic tool which generates more income than i could spend, now my sims have maximum education, security, healthcare and the city is prospering. :D

But your right this game is, without cheats, the hardest game i have ever played, i remember a mayor in USA said, if you manage to get a city work in SC4 than its no problem in real life. :cheesy:

Haha, that was great also...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Şimdi nerde buluyorsun böyle şarkı sözleri :D

alla beni pulla beni
al koynuna yar
gözüm senden baskasını görmez oldu yar
gönlüm senden birşey ister nasıl desem yar

senin için dağları deler
yol açarım yar
senin için denizleri kuruturum yar
senin için gök kubbeyi
yerlere çalarım yar