What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Which one do you mean? I didnt counted but there are at least 50 bridges in my city. :D

Thx, took me about 4-5 years to finish, i always had a Sim City fever, i started with Sim City 3000 ten years ago. :)

4-5 Years?! I would of given up after 6, haven't found any games that I could play for more than a fews. I think Sim City was my favorite.

This guy has been playing the same game save on civ 2 for 10 years :cheesy:

Ten Years of Civ II Lock The World in Perpetual War

That would drive me insane.

4-5 Years?! I would of given up after 6, haven't found any games that I could play for more than a fews. I think Sim City was my favorite.
Well, now i have my peace after i finished my city i worked on for so many years, im done with this chapter of my life, but sometimes i just join the game to see how my sims are doing without me. :lol:

@usernameless

Mate, you asked some very significant questions, just give me a day or two to answer this coz you deserve detailed answers. I fully intend to answer each and every one of them. Just need to find time during this weekend to answer them due to some problems needing my attention.

Cheers, my birader. :victory1:

They are not poor, they have the highes living standarts possible. :D

LOL :rofl:

Youth fucked up a drug dealer in Adapazarı..... good going guys. :tup:

But he needed more beating IMO.
The guy is messing up people lives but they shouldn't have hit him with a stick. A few osmanli tokat and a nice long noogie would suffice imo.

osmanli+tokadi.jpg

noogie.jpg

The guy is messing up people lives but they shouldn't have hit him with a stick. A few osmanli tokat and a nice long noogie would suffice imo.

osmanli+tokadi.jpg

noogie.jpg

That second picture is the best, sibling rivalry. :D

osmanli+tokadi.jpg

noogie.jpg

Come on bro.... they had gone easy on him...we haven't seen any blood.... :disagree:

I loled, when they said "lets burn him in the evening"..... like a bonfire. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
at first i thought it was controlled and limited, just to make him learn his lesson, but later on it seemed to me like the group just wanted to abuse this situation to vent their aggression on that dude :butcher: both are wrong in the end imo

at first i thought it was controlled and limited, just to make him learn his lesson, but later on it seemed to me like the group just wanted to abuse this situation to vent their aggression on that dude :butcher: both are wrong in the end imo
yeah I felt sorry for the guy. :(

Back
Top Bottom