What's new

Çay Bahçesi

You're an "ethnic" American right?
So, why are you so much interested in the Turkish section?

No such thing as "ethnic" American, unless you're talking about Native Americans. I have German, English and French ancestry but I am 100% American.

Turkish section was the first section I saw before I was a member, but I'm also interested in the other sections too. And it's friendly here too also other sections. Also the Anatolian prehistory.

Yes but there is a problem,he is a she,and we dont hit the weak gender.

Well what can we do then???

P.s

İ'm really a firm supporter of equal rights for woman. So we should treat her equally as a man and beat her up.
Just my 2 cents.

No such thing as "ethnic" American, unless you're talking about Native Americans. I have German, English and French ancestry but I am 100% American.

Turkish section was the first section I saw before I was a member, but I'm also interested in the other sections too. And it's friendly here too also other sections. Also the Anatolian prehistory.

That's why İ typed down ethnic like this ( "ethnic" ).

Well, welcome aboard mate. Hope you enjoy your time here.

P.s

İ'm really a firm supporter of equal rights for woman. So we should treat her equally as a man and beat her up.
Just my 2 cents.
:rofl:Good thinking but there is another problem,she calls me uncle so nobody hitting her.
In all other cases you are right.

They should have called the police, Turkey is really harsh at drug misusing, i mean you even get around two years for consuming, who knows what he would get for dealing, maybe 10-15 years.
In california 3 strikes and your in jail for life.
Sure, I'll start with my username, I picked Xeno for multiple reasons one because of my views against political parties in America are soo extreme that I view Alexander Hamilton and James Madison as hypocrites, and that our first president was the only real president because he was unaffiliated throughout his presidency. This view makes me a stranger (xeno) to the majority of Americans. I also picked Xeno because of the philosopher Xenophanes of Colophon and his views against the anthropomorphism of God/s. I chose Ensi to symbolize lord of the plowland, because without agriculture civilization as we know today wouldn't exist, and also to symbolize the Sumerian civilization. I chose the number 14 because of America's 13 colonies plus 1 for the native Americans.

Can you take this test?

2014 Political Party Quiz

P.s

Just my 2 cents.

That's why İ typed down ethnic like this ( "ethnic" ).

Well, welcome aboard mate. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Thankyou so far I am.:-)

Maybe thats because you are never around or interact with the family?
Hell,we almost had forgotten your name,bayramdan bayrama ugrarsan boyle olur.

Hahaha:omghaha:
Yeah, İ'm kind of the "hayırsız evlat" of this family.

İ'm kind of busy lately, the great migration of my family to Turkey is to happen this year. Lots of paperworks :)
İ'm still following the forum every day though.

In california 3 strikes and your in jail for life.

Can you take this test?

2014 Political Party Quiz

İ took the quiz and İ pretty much side with every party apart from the green party :)

So you are going with them?
Btw,annenin sorunlarini cozdunmu?

Evet. Pek bir sıkıntı çıkmadı. Hatta işleri kolaylaştıracak birilerini bile bulduk.
Türkiye'de tanıdık birilerin olsun, taştan altın bile yapılır.

Back
Top Bottom