What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Whoa! What?! :o:

Nahhh @Sinan I think hes a KGB agent who came to the US at the height of the Cold War disguised as a Russian immigrant but fell in love with a lady from Kansas & decided to forgo his previous assignment & instead start a family of his own there; in fact I think that it was on his farm that a certain girl by the name of Dorothy worked who wrote that wonderful book - A Wizard of Oz ! :unsure:

Now I can't figure out whether Xeno is the Lion, the Scarecrow or the Tin-Man from his story ! :undecided:

My money is on 'Tin-Man' 'cause he always lights up when walking through a metal detector ! :what:

Nahhh @Sinan I think hes a KGB agent who came to the US at the height of the Cold War disguised as a Russian immigrant but fell in love with a lady from Kansas & decided to forgo his previous assignment & instead start a family of his own there; in fact I think that it was on his farm that a certain girl by the name of Dorothy worked who wrote that wonderful book - A Wizard of Oz ! :unsure:

Now I can't figure out whether Xeno is the Lion, the Scarecrow or the Tin-Man from his story ! :undecided:

My money is on 'Tin-Man' 'cause he always lights up when walking through a metal detector ! :what:

First Iranian then Russian and now a Tin-Man, you all have great imagination.:D

scientifically, @XenoEnsi-14 may be from aliens ruling over us, earthlings. "xeno" means of foreign origin and "ensi" means ruler or prince in sumerian. so, he's most probably trying to prevent erdogan from making turkey new world power :rofl:

how's that for explanation :yay:

scientifically, @XenoEnsi-14 may be from aliens ruling over us, earthlings. "xeno" means of foreign origin and "ensi" means ruler or prince in sumerian. so, he's most probably trying to prevent erdogan from making turkey new world power :rofl:

how's that for explanation :yay:

So you know about; Anu, Enki, Enlil ?

I succeeded thanks guys. :cheers:.

btw the glasses in the smiley are ayran not beer. :p:

Fresh_ayran.jpg

Last edited:
I think a thread I just recently posted on got deleted? Was unable to view the thread.

By the way what does ayran taste like?

I think a thread I just recently posted on got deleted? Was unable to view the thread.

By the way what does ayran taste like?
It looks like one of those things that you would think is nasty but it tastes great. It is cold salty and refreshing.

You have to get a good ayran to enjoy it. The ones in turkey are great.

Back
Top Bottom