What's new

Çay Bahçesi

EZSP9SXWAAEbChk

EZSlXqhXgAItcd5

Nigerian Style Cobra :D:lol:

Kirpi = cöp

Siirt sehitlerimizin ruhu sad, mekani cennet olsun.

Kirpi = cöp

Siirt sehitlerimizin ruhu sad, mekani cennet olsun.
MRAP means Mine Resistant Ambush Protected. To be effective against mines. These vehicles' bottom layer are generally high from the ground, which makes it's center of gravity high and makes it prone roll-overs. This phenomenon do not only effect Kirpis.

In Afganistan 40 US MRAPs had roll-over incidents in just one year.

They have even simulators/trainings to deal with these kind of situations

More over, Kirpi was begin to produce Kirpi's before Erdogan's buddy, took it from Mehmet Emin Karamehmet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Every year, we lose soldiers to roll-over incidents. If we should blame someone, we should blame the army. Because we know these roll-over incidents can be averted by not speeding. Deaths can be averted by wearing seat belts.

But we know what will happen. We will say "they are martyrs", we will say "Ruhları şad olsun", their loved ones will say "vatan sağolsun" and we know, our soldiers will continue to die because our army either lacks discipline or adequate training.

MRAP means Mine Resistant Ambush Protected. To be effective against mines. These vehicles' bottom layer are generally high from the ground, which makes it's center of gravity high and makes it prone roll-overs. This phenomenon do not only effect Kirpis.

In Afganistan 40 US MRAPs had roll-over incidents in just one year.

They have even simulators/trainings to deal with these kind of situations

More over, Kirpi was begin to produce Kirpi's before Erdogan's buddy, took it from Mehmet Emin Karamehmet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Every year, we lose soldiers to roll-over incidents. If we should blame someone, we should blame the army. Because we know these roll-over incidents can be averted by not speeding. Deaths can be averted by wearing seat belts.

But we know what will happen. We will say "they are martyrs", we will say "Ruhları şad olsun", their loved ones will say "vatan sağolsun" and we know, our soldiers will continue to die because our army either lacks discipline or adequate training.
Seriously why do bmc vehicles have so many flaws??
The most of the crashes with armored vehicles are caused by bad training in the driver training school. The personnel are driving these heavy vehicles like crazy. I can't comment on that particular accident but the thing I stated is a fact. Kirpi seems to have other problems judging by the performance in Syria and Libya with a couple abandoned Kirpi because of technical failures. The personnel started to see the importance of the seating belts but still no good solution is provided about the fastening and storage of the personal equipment of the soldiers. You can just think what a 20-25 kilogram backpack can do to you while the vehicle is falling down a hill in the Southeast. Now when you think about 1 backpack lets think about 5-10 backpacks flying in the vehicle.

To all turkish brothers
I have an avid interest in archery. Can someone enlighten me on archery courses around istanbul. Typical costs, length of courses and price of bows.

Thank you in advance.

Ps...didnt know where to post this. Apologies if it's the wrong place

On which part, application of POD or simulation of jet flow?
Fluid Dynamic is not my strong point but, i remember these kind of flow analysis made by programs like CFDesign.

They are presenting an alternate method to be more time efficient?

On which part, application of POD or simulation of jet flow?
I'm not a mechanical engineer, but from what I can understand. The piece explains the flow of air over an object e.g. wing and how the airstream behaves afterwards by using POD method.

In either case would I be wrong if I said understanding this topic/piece would be an important step in developing UAV, and perhaps an engine as well.

I haven't read the whole piece (it's pretty complicated for a non engineers), but wouldn't air currents behavior change depending on the altitude.

Would the air current from an engine effect the UAV ? where should the engine be placed to create least effect on a UAV.

Back
Top Bottom