What's new

Çay Bahçesi

He nor his family can do anything for the economy, but make it worse.

Shitload of Libyan money will only slowdown the inevitable. But everyone will know that it's not sustainable. Imperialists live on raping the economy of NA and other former colonies, maybe RTE wants to turn Turkey into something like that.

Shitload of Libyan money will only slowdown the inevitable. But everyone will know that it's not sustainable. Imperialists live on raping the economy of NA and other former colonies, maybe RTE wants to turn Turkey into something like that.
man stop pushing me to start cursing :D :D

If that so let it be the west earned its prosperity by taking resources in other lands.

Us Turks missed out on colonialism and new age imperialism what happened next??? The imperialists were at the door of Istanbul.

DEVA and GP may have something to offer, but I am leaning on IYI party. I just need to know the political parties clear stance on TSK and our endeavors such as Libya, Mavi Vatan and fight against PKK.

If they say operations will continue just like now, they got my vote.
Babacan seems like a promising candidate.

@T-123456 @ANMDT

Turkish Youtuber who is popular in Indonesia

Actually after I comes to his videos, this is the only video who has huge viewer, but he has potency to be popular since he is the only Turkish who can speak Indonesia that I ever found in Youtube.

Unlike the most of you, i have served in the army and paid my homeland debt. I joined TİT Türk İntikam Tugayı at my youth, and we were planning battle PKK on our own at 2007-2008 then police raided and jailed the founders... So, don't accuse people that you know nothing about them.

Do you think that, i don't want to skin alive people who say PEKEKE.....???

Back
Top Bottom