What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Look at the way these pieces of sh!t reply to my post.

Seriously what the f*ck happened to our people. Being a Turkish nationalist is tough nowadays. You look to your left and you see leftist mild Muslim/atheist LGBT supporters... you look to your right and you see Islamist Ummah type people who want to destroy the republic.

I'm not asking for a coup. I'm asking for massive police and military action against both groups. Hang them in the streets.

Daha ne yapacakti kro Turk? Once falakaya cekip sonra da assin mi? Herife bak. :D

Bu haksızlık çünkü ben senin anana, avradına, kız , bacına sövdüğümde banlanmıştım. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Hatırlasana nasıl demiştim hani her avatarımı gördüğümde f15leri hatırla diye.:cheers::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Onun için diyorum haksızlık bu.:dirol::dirol::rofl::rofl:
Hatırladın sen onu.

Last edited:
Look at the way these pieces of sh!t reply to my post.

Seriously what the f*ck happened to our people. Being a Turkish nationalist is tough nowadays. You look to your left and you see leftist mild Muslim/atheist LGBT supporters... you look to your right and you see Islamist Ummah type people who want to destroy the republic.

I'm not asking for a coup. I'm asking for massive police and military action against both groups. Hang them in the streets.

R/Turkey is cancer did you trigger a anybody???

A lot of those people in that reddit page are all liberal scumbags. Who try to appease their European masters.

One person said Ataturks nationalism was ethnic not civic and he quickly got banned or was sweared at and cursed.

I said religion plays an important role in the life of Turks regardless if it is Islam, Tengrism or Christianity or whatever religion the Turks followed in the past. This triggered lots of athiests who think Turks are by nature are athiest or agnostic which is a big lie.

Im done with reddit overall I hope to never comeback.

Turks even punished people for adultery or fornication this was even recorded in Arab and Persian sources. Homosexuality was rare among nomadic societies.

Homosexuality is a product of urbanisation hence why it featured promintently in Roman, Greek, Egyptian and Persian culture.

Nomads had to mate to survive. You cant have kids by being gay.

you are tengri people?

Homosexuality is a product of urbanisation hence why it featured promintently in Roman, Greek, Egyptian and Persian culture.

babur was homosexual and tribal

regards

R/Turkey is cancer did you trigger a anybody???

A lot of those people in that reddit page are all liberal scumbags. Who try to appease their European masters.

One person said Ataturks nationalism was ethnic not civic and he quickly got banned or was sweared at and cursed.

I said religion plays an important role in the life of Turks regardless if it is Islam, Tengrism or Christianity or whatever religion the Turks followed in the past. This triggered lots of athiests who think Turks are by nature are athiest or agnostic which is a big lie.

Im done with reddit overall I hope to never comeback.

Turks even punished people for adultery or fornication this was even recorded in Arab and Persian sources. Homosexuality was rare among nomadic societies.

Yeah looks like I'm done with r/Turkey too. It's full of liberal f*ckheads. My post triggered a few people. They've been downvoting it too.

r/LibyanCrisis is good, trust me. r/syriancivilwar is the worst. It's officially overrun by PKK terrorists.

Yeah looks like I'm done with r/Turkey too. It's full of liberal f*ckheads. My post triggered a few people. They've been downvoting it too.

r/LibyanCrisis is good, trust me. r/syriancivilwar is the worst. It's officially overrun by PKK terrorists.

Im surprised haftar fan boys did not invade it. I see a lot of greeks who have became fangirls to haftar and the lna.

you are tengri people?

babur was homosexual and tribal

regards

Babur was not homosexual if so a lot of them come from orientalist garbage.

Yes, I follow Tengrism.

In our religion everybody must follow the laws of nature. When members if your group decide to act outside the laws of nature then they can be executed. Homosexuality was a crime worthy of death penalty in Tengrist societies.

I think they left the second everything started going downhill :omghaha:

Remember the Greeks saying you will.lose libya like in 1911.

Hahahahaha things changed. Fun fact the Turks were actually winning in Libya until the Balkan wars. Ataturks last two victories symbolised how the Turks were turning the war around against the Italians until the Balkan monkeys declared war on us.

Well its 2020 compared to 1911. Do these greeks not realise things change and Turkey was not in a mess like in 1911.

Bilader senin kadar narinini gormedim. Kefale bu kadar kizmis olamazsin. Ne oldu? Terk mi edildin? Giydigin elbise sisman mi gosteriyor? Nedir sorun? :D

Tamam hadi kefali geri aldim.

Palamutsun o zaman. Yok yok. Hamsisin sen hamsi. Bir karadenizlilik sezinliyorum sende. Hemsehri cikabiliriz.
Senin amacın ne ki? Millete sataşıyım ilgi çekiyim mi? Ergen ergen haraketler....

boş bırakmamak lazım diyorsunuz ama siz boş bıraktınız bu Formu. İsmini şu an hatırlayamadım ama Elite Member olan bir üye daha vardı. 3 Elite Member üyeler gidince yabancılar özellikle Çinliler fazla saldırmaya başladı. Küfür eden Türk üyelerde çoğaldı. Çay Bahçesi 2,3 sene önce ki gibi değil artık.
@T-123456

Anlatığı gibi, Suriye, Libya olayları çıkınca, onları takip etmek için döndüm, yoksa çoğu zaman takip etmiyorum hala... Yeni gelen çoğu kimseyide bilmiyorum... Sadece rast gele gördüm yeni gelen bir elemanın bizim senelerdir tanıyıp bildiğimiz adamların vatan hainliği ile suçlamasını.

EQxwlrAWoAATJlK.png

I found this hilarious meme lmaooooooooooo

Back
Top Bottom