What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I'm going to order a bottle of that :)

Found some online, hopefully they ship to Australia
15881849113504662118340187566824.jpg

Kardeşlerim siz de gözlerinin rengi unutulmayacak aşklar yaşayın.

Just equal rights to all. Even gays and so on. Just remember to send them to the front lines terrorist hunting and so on. Or we could even have our own 300!

IMO just let them be as long as they keep it to themselves I don’t care. If they’re sellouts punish them.

Diyanet and RTE going public with their and islams opinion about LGBT is just giving us unnecessary headaches. We all know there is no room for homos in any of the religion from middle east.

The problem is that the lbgt have got away with everything.

So what if the Diyanet expresses their views?? They are preaching from the book. Islam is not a liberal religion and has never been.

So ridiculous what happened to freedom of speech?

I think the eletric sports car was shelved due to funding also belief that nobody would buy it.

Its a miscalculation and the Turkish government should have been more open I guess supercars, sport cars or hypercars are not worth it.

I read some articles how Porsche has Turkish designers one of them helped in the design of Porsche 918. A lot of people think supercars or sport cars are useless. I dont think so they could help us in many ways possible.

But its too late when we should have had this industry ages ago. Even if the Turks made a sports car how many would buy it?

Still a shame the Turks could have had their own Tesla Roadster nearly.

I think the eletric sports car was shelved due to funding also belief that nobody would buy it.

Its a miscalculation and the Turkish government should have been more open I guess supercars, sport cars or hypercars are not worth it.

I read some articles how Porsche has Turkish designers one of them helped in the design of Porsche 918. A lot of people think supercars or sport cars are useless. I dont think so they could help us in many ways possible.

But its too late when we should have had this industry ages ago. Even if the Turks made a sports car how many would buy it?

Still a shame the Turks could have had their own Tesla Roadster nearly.

Government should commit/piroritize buying national products only, without exception.

Of course where you need high precision or security and such you may opt for foreign delivery, but if you watch another youtube video by the same guy, he pointed out that KKTC is able to realize their national car because of support. I recommend it.

Government should commit/piroritize buying national products only, without exception.

Of course where you need high precision or security and such you may opt for foreign delivery, but if you watch another youtube video by the same guy, he pointed out that KKTC is able to realize their national car because of support. I recommend it.

Real question is would anybody buy it. If a Turkish sports car got released how many are willing to buy it when you have American, European and Japanese heavy weights who own the sports car market.

If a Turkish engineer has a 100k salary would he buy a Turkish sports car or a Porsche Cayman.

Lot of rich people go for European. European quality is overrated but still you cant compete with the likes of Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Alfa Romeo and others. This is a industry thats been built for decades and they have history.

Still I do hope Turkey builds its sport cars or electric ones. I play a lot of racing games it will be great to see it happen one day.

In Australia we used to have some nice cars but it is all gone thanks to the Americans.

Back
Top Bottom