What's new

Çay Bahçesi

So brothers - Sorry to intrude into your lovely thread. I was wondering what is the best city to live in Turkey for a Pakistani? I don't mean for vacations, but permanently settling down. I heard a lot about Antalya and Istanbul but Istanbul is expensive. My main consideration is education for children in International schools which are not too hard on the pocket.

I will appreciate your help.

So brothers - Sorry to intrude into your lovely thread. I was wondering what is the best city to live in Turkey for a Pakistani? I don't mean for vacations, but permanently settling down. I heard a lot about Antalya and Istanbul but Istanbul is expensive. My main consideration is education for children in International schools which are not too hard on the pocket.

Consider Izmir, very nice city.

I would definitely not recommend Izmir to you. Since the metropolitan municipality in Izmir has not invested in infrastructure, the public is running after the water tanker in rainy weather. Then you might not find water in rainy weather. Images were taken 3 days ago.

I would definitely not recommend Izmir to you. Since the metropolitan municipality in Izmir has not invested in infrastructure, the public is running after the water tanker in rainy weather. Then you might not find water in rainy weather. Images were taken 3 days ago.
Just funny that's why "minumum" real estate costs higher than İstanbul. my cousins live there and they are very happy with their city. Even they don't want to move Istanbul although they have chance to move. Also I have a summer house in Kuşadası which is next to İzmir. A lot of time i spend in İzmir Nonetheless i was born and my parents live in Istanbul. İ can't be humble, i have flats in Istanbul. Under estimating İzmir is fallacy.

lots of potential in the city but needs re planning because failed urban planning in many areas.

Just funny that's why "minumum" real estate costs higher than İstanbul. my cousins live there and they are very happy with their city. Even they don't want to move Istanbul although they have chance to move. Also I have a summer house in Kuşadası which is next to İzmir. A lot of time i spend in İzmir Nonetheless i was born and my parents live in Istanbul. İ can't be humble, i have flats in Istanbul. Under estimating İzmir is fallacy.

how much does a 2 bedroom flat costs in Izmir in a nice neighbourhood?

Rent per month or to buy?
2+1 not new used flat in Bornova district min 70-80k USD up to...... Nowadays real estate prices all over the Turkey are nosdiving thanks to mighty president.

İzmir is treated like orphan by the central government. Until the new mayor , Istanbul had been flourished( indeed partisans) by national budget beside its own budget.

Last edited:
Amen

The terrorists have no mercy, brother. Insha'Allah we'll win over them.
I wish UN would just cancel this arm embargo on Somalia so we could arm the Somalia's army against Terrorists as it should be... not just rifles but with every kind of high technology... May Allah protect all innocent people of Somalia.

I wish UN would just cancel this arm embargo on Somalia so we could arm the Somalia's army against Terrorists as it should be... not just rifles but with every kind of high technology... May Allah protect all innocent people of Somalia.

Amen

True brother, the arms embargo is a major hindrance to the arms that Somalia can attain so that we can defeat the Al-Qaeda affiliate aka Al-Shabaab and ISIS. The embargo is imposed by the #Western powers, and they're maintaining it to ensure Turkey and others don't equip the Somali forces. Every Somali death at the hands of Al-Shabaab and ISIS goes to the feet of USA, UK, and France - the main powers that insist on maintaining the arms embargo on Somalia.

Amen

True brother, the arms embargo is a major hindrance to the arms that Somalia can attain so that we can defeat the Al-Qaeda affiliate aka Al-Shabaab and ISIS. The embargo is imposed by the #Western powers, and they're maintaining it to ensure Turkey and others don't equip the Somali forces. Every Somali death at the hands of Al-Shabaab and ISIS goes to the feet of USA, UK, and France - the main powers that insist on maintaining the arms embargo on Somalia.
Yes, it serves their ''divide and rule'' goals... Today, all terrorist organisations buys their weapons from illegal sources and therefore embargo doesn't effect them... Its just weakening Somalia's goverment and creates a threat against innocent people of Somalia... This European hypocrites... It is just unbelievable...

Back
Top Bottom