What's new

Çay Bahçesi

ELpmws4X0AERyxD.jpeg

View attachment 600850

Guys what hell is it with Kurds in plagarising people's history??
The page seems in support of terrorism, I wouldn't base my perception of a whole group of people on a random page that is spreading terrorist propaganda by using Islam as well. What is your point? I know it but would like to hear that bullshit from you. Are you that weak really?

The page seems in support of terrorism, I wouldn't base my perception of a whole group of people on a random page that is spreading terrorist propaganda by using Islam as well. What is your point? I know it but would like to hear that bullshit from you. Are you that weak really?

I just dont like kurds. In this section everybody knows it. I got banned for it too just for expressing it.

I just dont like kurds
We aren't fighting terrorism which is in Kurdish form to wipe out Kurds or those, who describe him/herself as one. We are fighting terrorism to maintain brotherhood.

-------

Is Turk Telekom hacked? Wi-Fi doesn't work, can't be reached by phone as well.

Greeks ddossed it
We aren't fighting terrorism which is in Kurdish form to wipe out Kurds or those, who describe him/herself as one. We are fighting terrorism to maintain brotherhood.

-------

Greeks ddossed it
They were circulating some news such as it is collapsed, etc. But things point to a hacking. I am not affected as I have a different DNS. Turk Telekom's "Turk" is what triggered those idiots probably lol

Last edited:
Its about koroglu. The oghuz turkic epic.

Kurds hijacked by saying saying koroglu real name is Kurdoglu
It seems everyone trying to steal others history not long ago they tried to say the Egyptians were back and the moors who ruled Spain were black.

It seems everyone trying to steal others history not long ago they tried to say the Egyptians were back and the moors who ruled Spain were black.

Oh yes the moor were actually Arab and Berber. The reason why they were called black because the Europeans thought anybody with dark skin was black. Arabs and Berbers actually had a wide range of colours. The europeans did not bother to tell the difference.

What do the afrocentrists do claim the moors as black. So called pictures they share are actually from orientalists who lived in the Ottoman Empire. Black africans in those pictures were palace guards.

Egyptians race is still being debated. I dont believe they were black the Egyptians actually tend to have different skin colours due to climate. There were black pharaoahs due to Nubia taking over Egypt.

Coptics are actually the closest to the Ancient Egyptians they are not black at all. If the Ancient Egyptians were black they would look more like an Ethiopian or a Somali or maybe an Eritrean not a West African. Most African Americans who believe this afrocentrist crap have ancestors from West Africa or Central Africa due to the Atlantic slave trade. African Americans also tend have to have European or Native American blood due to mixing.

-------

The only thing kurds deserve is the iron fist of the Turkish nation.

Nothing more and nothing less.

Back
Top Bottom