What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Okay so we are 13th now....

Congrats. Congrats. Congrats. Superpower in 2023 Reis 2023!

Now all the Egyptian army fanboys will annoy us for the rest of the year.

https://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

Despite all our army projects we are not acquiring nearly enough vehicles and weapon systems.

How embarrassing. We were 6th just a few years ago.

it seems like the only thing the landforces aquire are kirpis,vurans,ejders and cobras and some logistical vehicles. No ifv´s,tanks or artillery in general. I have not seen any news regarding the m60 and leo 2a4 modernisation either.

it seems like the only thing the landforces aquire are kirpis,vurans,ejders and cobras and some logistical vehicles. No ifv´s,tanks or artillery in general. I have not seen any news regarding the m60 and leo 2a4 modernisation either.

It's ridiculous.. every piece of heavy conventional hardware we have in our inventory is from the 90s and before.

I think the only things we've recently acquired is some MLRS units. But despite having around a dozen good quality IFV projects that other nations wish they had, there have been no orders made. I wonder what our 19 billion dollar defense budget goes towards.

Son gelişmelere binaen sakin olmaya, yanlış birşey söylememeye çalışıyorum... Bana kalsa hesap kitap yapmadan çoktan savaşa girmiştik :D

Boşamış mıdır?
Kesin boşayacak. Sonra gidip Filistinli alacak kendine.
Ülkesi işgal edildiğinde, Bursa'da Osman Gazi'nin türbesine basan Yunanlılara hiç yırtınmadı bunlar.
Asrın barış projesine Ürdün hiç ses çıkarmıyor. Bugün Filistin denilen yer İsrail işgal ettiğinde Ürdün toprağıydı. İsrail Ürdün'den işgal etti. Bugünkü sorunun aslen iki tarafı İsrail ve Ürdün.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

After Jordan lost control of the West Bank to Israel in 1967, Palestinian fighters known as fedayeen moved their bases to Jordan and stepped up their attacks on Israel and Israeli-occupied territories, taking the border town of Karameh as their headquarters.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Karameh

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–Jordan_peace_treaty
In 1987 Israeli Foreign Affairs Minister Shimon Peres and King Hussein tried secretly to arrange a peace agreement in which Israel would concede the West Bank to Jordan. The two signed an agreement defining a framework for a Middle Eastern peace conference.

Last edited:
Okay so we are 13th now....

Congrats. Congrats. Congrats. Superpower in 2023 Reis 2023!

Now all the Egyptian army fanboys will annoy us for the rest of the year.

https://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

Despite all our army projects we are not acquiring nearly enough vehicles and weapon systems.

How embarrassing. We were 6th just a few years ago.

Relax bro the only successes the egyptians had was under two Ottomans hahahahaha

Egypt can supass us in quantity but we can beat them in every other thing they are nothing. I dont mean underestimate our enemies but we seen how egypt is awful in modern warfare when israel curbstomped them.

Relax bro the only successes the egyptians had was under two Ottomans hahahahaha

Egypt can supass us in quantity but we can beat them in every other thing they are nothing. I dont mean underestimate our enemies but we seen how egypt is awful in modern warfare when israel curbstomped them.

Yeah they're pretty bad. But we gotta up our numbers. We have so many projects but we're barely buying anything.

Last edited:
Yeah they're pretty bad. But we gotta up our numbers.

Yeah they're pretty bad. But we gotta up our numbers.

Egyptians this whole time havent learnt anything they think by buying modern weapons they can easily overturn their defeats. Egyptian army is riddled with corruption, cronyism, incompetence and the soldiers all look like rabble. These guys even had to borrow DMRs from the Americans because they had none?? Dmrs are literally standard issue in many armed forces today.

I agree we need up the numbers!! Both quality and quantity are important. When it comes to long term we need lots of quantity along with quality.

Modern warfare especially total war requires lots of quantity of weapons!!!

Thats why the Ottomans lost ww1 because they failed in winning the quantity war as britain had the means to replace its losses.

Economy also plays a role in upping the numbers if you dont have a strong economy that quantity goes to shit as we seen in ww2 with Germany.

Turks and the Germans know how to fight but when it comes to economy nobody can surpass the British and the Americans. Americans and the British literally mastered the economic war.

Yeah they're pretty bad. But we gotta up our numbers. We have so many projects but we're barely buying anything.

Turkey needs to grow its economy lot more (more institutional reform, more efficient merit based bureaucracy) and have stable, secular, true-nationalist govt/leader (someone along the lines of Ataturk but for 21st century).

Right now lot of things seem to be done through a particular political veneer and the results are there to see.

Turkey needs to grow its economy lot more (more institutional reform, more efficient merit based bureaucracy) and have stable, secular, true-nationalist govt/leader (someone along the lines of Ataturk but for 21st century).

Right now lot of things seem to be done through a particular political veneer and the results are there to see.

Sadly I think it will take a while for people to wake up. Some, such as a member of this site named "MKALE1", will never change. These bastards want to destroy Turkey from within.

Back
Top Bottom