What's new

Çay Bahçesi

These liberals are just as bad as Islamists. Islamists try to destroy Atatürk's legacy head on, meanwhile liberal's try to do the same but in a sneaky way.

Minorities hate Ataturk especially Greeks and Armenians. Where do they get this from??

Honestly islamists are more honest on why they hate or dislike ataturk. While liberals or progressives try to show him as a progessive who will support tranny rights just to please Westerners or Europeans.

Those same europeans who now accuse ataturk of committing the armenian genocide and the greek genocide.

Ataturk legacy speaks for himself we all know his a secular nationalist especially his nationalism was ethnic not civic.

@Nein what are you doing right now? I'm at a club for my friend's birthday. Tbh my mind is still on what's happening in Turkey right now.

@Nein what are you doing right now? I'm at a club for my friend's birthday. Tbh my mind is still on what's happening in Turkey right now.

Im playing Need for Speed Heat on Ps4.

20200106_144649.jpg

Here is my ride Ferrari FXXK EVO

Liberals are all like this. They will humiliate themselves to the greatest lengths.

I think liberals in turkey would do the same thing by kissing the boots of armenians and greeks.

While the Chad Turkish nationalist will tell the greek and armenian to go on their knees and kiss their boots while telling them give your women up.

Last edited:

@camelguy

Looks like they will destroy PMU:-).

One day Turkey will send some ballistic missiles their way. Not under AKP leadership, but once we become a military state again. In Ilker Basbuğ's old speech he explains the 3 threats to Turkey. One is Greece, the other is Islamist extremists and the other is Kurdish separatists including KRG.

Skip to around 2:35

Last edited:
"Ey Amerika"
"Ey Israil"
"Ey Fransa"

... says the guy who can't even deal with Assad's shitty army. Lan sikitir git artık.

Back
Top Bottom